Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Try out my personal website

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have some new pictures from this weekend with some cuties. I'll post those if someone can inform me how to insert pictures on a post so they are instantly veiwed instead of having to download "attachments"

Evan

Originally posted by Evan

I have some new pictures from this weekend with some cuties. I'll post those if someone can inform me how to insert pictures on a post so they are instantly veiwed instead of having to download "attachments"

Evan

that option is set by the user on the client-side: Profile > Edit Options: "Show image attachments and code in Posts? Y/N." However I have mine set to "yes" and i don't even see any pictures at all. maybe it's a board software thing?

Hey everyone...So I'm the ex Diane on Evan's KKKK-razy website and I'm dying to find the secret link cuz if there's any naked pics of me I'm gonna personally bust his ass... I know everyone is wondering how Evan has all these model lookin chics in his apt, besides the fact that he's one of the coolest mother fuckers I know, remeber he's also KK-razy guy. And Claudia is not a crackhead so watch your mouth...Doesn't his apt. look like a freak show, I experienced it for a year, but hey theres only so much that one can experience so it was time for me to say bye bye, but EV I everytime I think you I always smile and remeber all of our insane, off the hook, ORGASMIC (12 inch cock) , mindblowing times...I LOve you babe....

Originally posted by sextacy6

Hey everyone...So I'm the ex Diane on Evan's KKKK-razy website and I'm dying to find the secret link cuz if there's any naked pics of me I'm gonna personally bust his ass... I know everyone is wondering how Evan has all these model lookin chics in his apt, besides the fact that he's one of the coolest mother fuckers I know, remeber he's also KK-razy guy. And Claudia is not a crackhead so watch your mouth...Doesn't his apt. look like a freak show, I experienced it for a year, but hey theres only so much that one can experience so it was time for me to say bye bye, but EV I everytime I think you I always smile and remeber all of our insane, off the hook, ORGASMIC (12 inch cock) , mindblowing times...I LOve you babe....

ok whoever thinks this is this evan guy pretending to be a girl, raise your hand!!!!! :rolleyes:

No... THAT really is a post from my exgirlfriend. Unfortunately, she decided to follow me onto this bulletin board and post her 5 cents. Then she decided to IM me and tell me how her new boyfriend is more "passionate" than I ever was. So I'm just a little pisses off at her right now.

Evan

Hey...I really am "the ex" and Evan is not pretending anything, and BAby you know nobody can ever be more passionate than you, You will always be the only one to hold that sacred place in my heart, I love you forever and ever......MUAH:D

Originally posted by sextacy6

Hey...I really am "the ex" and Evan is not pretending anything, and BAby you know nobody can ever be more passionate than you, You will always be the only one to hold that sacred place in my heart, I love you forever and ever......MUAH:D

AAAAwwwwwwww!!!! dat was so sweet...EVAN will u marry me:tongue:

You and the other 40 people that PM'd and e-mailed me. Jesus Christ. Over 3,000 people have gone to my web site (or at least a shitload of people have gone back to it many times). The pictures have been downloaded 6,000 times!!! Damn.

Evan

Ok let's get this shit straight. This web site sucks fat cock and smelly balls. It contains absolutely nothing other than some crack whore's pictures. Why dont you put an effort into making a legitimate website that actually contains something called CONTENT. And dude, who the fuck do you think you are impressing with all the girls on the pictures. I can spend all my money on that shit too and get much better pictures.

PS. Your resume is a discrace to all resumes.

Where are these pictures of 'model types'? Shit they is maybe 1 girl who could model, in cataloges or something. Some of them look anerexic, rather than feeding them K, you should try feeding them some chicken or something.

Shit man if you have a 12" cock you could do better.