Clubplanet Nightlife Community

do any asians hang out at sf?

yeah limelight has a fair share of asians in the crowd, tho not nearly as much as exit... but the ones that are there tend to be friendlier and less cliquey than all those peeps who lounge around at the end of exit's main room... and also more into the quality dance music scene... (ie, not exit 'trance')

like someone already said, it shouldn't matter if there are asians there or not-- just go and enjoy yourself.

i'm asian, and i'd personally choose Limelight and Soundfactory over Exit any fucking day. the music is better, there's actually a vibe, i always meet mad heads at LL and SF..

but that's just me. and the church thing at LL is nice-- it's like you're at the church of music.

no offense, but if you are just looking to go where every other asian is instead of looking for some tight ass music, just stick to Exit or MK. :puke:

this fri and last fri @ sf there is like an asian crew that comes there around 6am when the club clears out...they are tourists maybe...don't speak english...and have very different style of dancing...

i talked to the asian girl. she wears like beach shorts and flip flops to the club. her name is melanie. so i guess there are SOME asians @ sf.

has anyone else seen this crew?

the church motif of the limelight clubspace has to be hands down one of the most interesting dance floors i have ever seen...

and, no, it shouldnt matter whether a club has asians or blacks or whites or hispanics or venezuelans or russians or whoever there, but for a lot of people used to spending a lot of time with people of similar cultural origins, its nice to know whether they'll find common company at their destination. celebrate our differences, but remember our origins.

There are so Asians at SF. You're talking to on of them. I'm not a regular (go every 2-3 weeks) but I can normally be found on the floor in the back, by the stairs going to level 2. Not that many of us there, but then again, does it really matter? Go have a good time, no matter what you look like.

:eek:

Originally posted by doubtness

Did you say MK?

LOLOLOL....

Unless you have $500 in your pocket, you're not getting thru the door....place is such a ripoff.

MK...damn..it's like $1000 everytime a group goes there....the lights are cool..but it's like a school dance with mad old people..

I've seen guys like thirty or fourty in there before...

:eek:

why would you want to feed into the group-mentality afflicting so many Asian club-goers? In my (admittedly limited) clubbing experiences I've rarely encountered an Asian who can actually dance. Or even an Asian who seems comfortable dancing alone. Most just wiggle around in clusters, clinging to one another for dear life. I happen to be [east-]Asian, and frankly find most Asians in clubs really irritating.