Clubplanet Nightlife Community

tomorrow night i may embark on my plugging journey!

Be sure to share your thoughts on the outcome. Remember:

1) Try do do a # 2 before (lolol)

2) Use some type of lubricant to insert

3) Be sure to insert far enough...if not it will burn a bit and will more than likely force you to goto the bathroom (bye-bye pill)

Sit back and enjoy the ride!:jawdrop:

Donno bout pluggin. I think that e comes in a pill for a reason. To eat the dammed thing. Never hear about people sticking pain killas up there ass, so why E. Who the hell thought up this shit....lol

Actually opiates are the one of the drugs that ARE taken rectally...and quite often I might add.

I read in a Princeton health magazine that many cancer patients make their own enemas with drugs such as oxycontin, morphine etc...due to the fact that some patients can not keep anything down.

I also have a buddy who is a famous (infamous) actor who does heroin. He can't afford to stick needles in his arm (anymore) due to the track marks the needles leave. He actually takes Dilaudid or Oxycontins rectally. Crazy shit I tell ya:skull:

• 2 years later...
Originally posted by fandum

I finally tried pluggin' and it was very weak. Had to drop another one orally....

I'll admit, I've tried it twice, and it was a total waste. I really didn't get anything off of it and just had to eat another pill to make up for it...

I've done it and it was very intense. Didn't last as long as eating it. Also, don't plug halfsies because then the pointy part can be uncomfortable!

The reason it's more intense is because it bypasses the "first pass effect" which is a filtering of the drug by the liver. It is a more direct route to your bloodstream.

You shouldn't do it with a lot of drugs because you can OD much easier.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
wow this post is from like last year.

but as far as plugging goes, for the most part people say they either love it or they hate it, I personally love it, even if its been over a year that I rolled. woah long time....

u love gettting things in the ass, dont u romy? :shades2: