Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vinyl Friday Night is off the hook. Danny is God. Whos is gonna be there?

I have been going there almost every friday. Danny Teneglia is really somthing else.. Are there any club planaters going? If so IM me. I already am meeting a few of you already. we can pic a meeing spot later this week.:blown::o

Originally posted by calmdwn

plan on makin my first visit to Vinyl. I know everyone loves DT, but I got one of his global underground cds last night and he didnt live up to what everyone says, maybe he is different live.

give the cd's a litle time, they tend to grow on you. and seeing danny live is NOTHING like listening to his cd's...he is 1000x better live.

Originally posted by calmdwn

plan on makin my first visit to Vinyl. I know everyone loves DT, but I got one of his global underground cds last night and he didnt live up to what everyone says, maybe he is different live.

As with most DJs, their releases don't even compare to how they are live. Danny is no exception. Go experience one of the best nights (musically) around... Danny's the man.

Give his CDs some time, though.

Last Friday, I heard from one of the workers at Vinyl that DT was going to be touring. Do you know if he will be DJ this Friday? I really hope so - Because he is GOD... And Vinyl will not be Vinyl without him..

Please someone is this only a rumor??:confused:

Originally posted by escasy

Last Friday, I heard from one of the workers at Vinyl that DT was going to be touring. Do you know if he will be DJ this Friday? I really hope so - Because he is GOD... And Vinyl will not be Vinyl without him..

Please someone is this only a rumor??:confused:

I also heard the same rumor about this Friday.....

Originally posted by funkd

vinyl isn't trying to fill a void now that twilo is gone, its tryin to do its own thing...

quite true...people seem to think its one clubs responsibility to take over where another club left off.......vinyl's been big since before Twilo was done.....(of course the Twilo crowd - myself included - is looking to vinyl as an alternative....)

I hope Danny shows this Friday. I remember on one occasion he was scheduled to play Vinyl on Friday and Miami that Sunday. He never showed at Vinyl that Friday. Worse case scenario you get a pretty solid back up d.j. I'd like to see Manny Ward & Mac make a return.

rob

Originally posted by madrusso

Vinyl is a sweat-box with cheap decoration which cannot properly respond to the demand of this "twiloless" city. Sucks. Danny is ok though, except for this glowstick drama.

Peace

You're kidding right?:confused:

Vinyl, cheap. I guess you haven't been there in a while. Probably one of the best systems I've ever heard and is definitely comparable to Twilo's Phazon system. Sweatbox, there is six giant whirlwind fans that blow so hard in your face that you almost feel like in your in a tornado. On top of that, you have the worlds best DJ spinning for only $20 a head. Where can you pay only $20 bucks and get the show that you get at Vinyl. Just because you're mad that Twilo is closed don't take it out on Vinyl and DT. Furthermore, get your info right before you speak. Schmuck!:mad::knife::blown::finger: :bigfinger

Originally posted by firedup

You're kidding right?:confused:

Vinyl, cheap. I guess you haven't been there in a while. Probably one of the best systems I've ever heard and is definitely comparable to Twilo's Phazon system. Sweatbox, there is six giant whirlwind fans that blow so hard in your face that you almost feel like in your in a tornado. On top of that, you have the worlds best DJ spinning for only $20 a head. Where can you pay only $20 bucks and get the show that you get at Vinyl. Just because you're mad that Twilo is closed don't take it out on Vinyl and DT. Furthermore, get your info right before you speak. Schmuck!:mad::knife::blown::finger: :bigfinger

Nicely said. I totally agree w/you

;)

:tongue:

:D