Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why's my pills take SOOOOOOO LONG to hit meeeee???!!!!!

romy20

Ok, I've been having this problem for a while now, does this happend to anyone else???!!!!

Ok take this past weekend. I wound up gettin 3 pills they were Igloos. I plugged 2 at the same time, this was at like 1 am, then didn't start to feel ANYTHING till around 3, I'm not even exaggerating either!!!! Thats 2 hours!!! Thats insaneeeee!!!!!

And I try not to eat that much either the day I roll, but seriously this always happens to me its gettin annoying. The one girl i was with took the same pills and hit her in 15 minutes!!!

Ok, well if anyone has the answer to this or any advice on what i should do please respond!!!

Ok thanks alot!!!

romy20:bounce:

Romy...you got me beat...not many have when it comes to substances...two at one time! {shakes Romy's hand after she washes it)

Pre-Loading before E does wonders...I will start a seperate post later about pre-and post loading. Right now OxyContins are kicking my ass and I can barely type:blown:

If you are plugging it won't make a difference if you are eating before you roll, and while it is good to drink a lot of water to prevent dehydration it isn't going to help the roll kick in any faster. When you plug your pill it is absorbled in your anus, it doesn't go anywhere near you digestive system. This is why it is supposed to hit faster and harder. I'm not sure what is going on with you. If you were to just eat the two would it take this long also? Or is it just when you plug? Maybe you have just done a lot of damage to your saratonin receptors and you can not release saratonin as easily as you used to. I would ease up or take a break and hope the damage isn't permanent if that is what it is.

Originally posted by djscotphreak

Pre-Loading before E does wonders...I will start a seperate post later about pre-and post loading. Right now OxyContins are kicking my ass and I can barely type:blown:

What is OxyContins?:confused:

Romy...

Everybody is different.

It took me 20 drops of E to finally get my first roll. Haven't stopped since.

I've heard so much about pluggin', but it takes twice as long for it to hit me and then lasts only half as long rolling. So, go figure.

Try parachuting instead. It may work better for you.

Originally posted by knxtc

two questions...seriously...wtf is parachuting..and wtf is plugging???

Plugging = sticking the pill up ur ass

Parachuting = crushing the pill, putting it in a little piece of paper and swallowing it, so that i gets absorbed quicked that way.

U know what, I think tomorrow I'm gonna try parachuting a pill and seeing what happens. I don't know cause this is really getting outta hand lol

Last weekend I did 3 Euro's, and I decided to time how long it would take and it took more than 3 hrssssss!!!!!! OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!

So I dont' know i guess I'll try that tomorrow

you probably got bad iglloos, fakes, probably had som mdma but not much. get a dealer you can depend on that is consistent and so will be your rolls. get a guy that cares about how good his sh-t is and not how cheap he can get it.

Originally posted by fandum

What is OxyContins?:confused:

They are the only drug getting more press than E. Personally I hope it continues to draw the heat.

Oh yeah.. they are a very strong time release prescription pain relever. You can crush them too for a big opiate high.

Not my cup of tea.

Originally posted by senza

you probably got bad iglloos, fakes, probably had som mdma but not much. get a dealer you can depend on that is consistent and so will be your rolls. get a guy that cares about how good his sh-t is and not how cheap he can get it.

Ummm no they were good pills trust me cause i did get fucked up, the only thing is that not just with those pills, but with every pill it takes me a long time, but i do end up rolling hours later, and its weird cause my friedns take the same pills as me and they feel it within the hour, just not me lol

oh well i guess im just different lol

Originally posted by batidde

If its hitting you, don't bitch, just take it 2 hrs before everyone else!

Ok now WTF!

I would take my pills 2 hrs beforehand but I get them there in the club from my friend!

If I did get them beforhand this wouldn't be a problem then now would it!!!!:shaky::worry:

Originally posted by djscotphreak

Romy...you got me beat...not many have when it comes to substances...two at one time! {shakes Romy's hand after she washes it)

can you explain the pre- loading. peace, sobeton