Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Paul Van Dyk

bigsis

Fuck it... we can find something else to do B2B, there is always plenty going on around here. Are we going to get your british arse to a cubs game??? Maybe you can wear a crushed velvet suit and tell them your name is Austin Powers, they may let you sing the 7th inning stretch..

Originally posted by bouncyboy

Fuck it... we can find something else to do B2B, there is always plenty going on around here. Are we going to get your british arse to a cubs game??? Maybe you can wear a crushed velvet suit and tell them your name is Austin Powers, they may let you sing the 7th inning stretch..

Isn't Baseball like a game girls play in England called rounders? You hit a ball and run to a base?

Yeh i think i will stay in and watch my plant's grow thanks;)

No i really should take in some of the ethnic persuits like Football and Rounders.. sorry baseball. Can i just get pissed and eat hotdogs?

Originally posted by peeps

sold out?

for real?

oh well - i guess that means we're going to have to find something fun to do.

we could always do it nyc/twilo style and hit up a closet.

We could go lay flowers on the parking lot where the Warehouse used to be, maybe get the press down.

or do you mean cue round the block only to get in a and find loads of kids who eyes are rolling round the back of their heads through to much G? ;)

Originally posted by nauti5

Last that I heard, they were sold out as of 2 days ago! :mad:

actually TM says that they still have tickets...i quit at a screen which doesn't come up unless there are still tickets..

B2B it might not be a bad idea to hit the box office today.

Originally posted by bouncyboy

Yeah he can sit on your knee, but if you lay one hand on.....

you know, i always wanted to have two people fight over who could touch me where...

just my luck that it's two STRAIGHT (not even gay) guys in chicago, of all fucking places

Call up the House of Blues and find out for sure.. you may want to swing by there and buy tickets to avoid the outrageous ticketmaster fees.

The HOB sucks as a venue to me, they treat every event as a 'concert' and once its sold out, no more entry.. even if people leave, or havent shown up.

However, friends have told me if you slip the bouncers a $20 they'll let you in, but it may take a little more for this event..

I spoke to ticketmaster a little while ago and they said they have 461 tix left to be exact. Well, maybe not right now but they did! If anyone else is interested in going then I would suggest you get out and get your tix soon!! I don't know how many they started with but I'm pretty sure this will sell out!

B to B - I was just curious where you are from is all. I'm originally from the UK - Liverpool to be exact. Been living here forEVER though and I actually just got my citizenship in Feb (was a bit lazy about that). :biggrin::bounce:

Originally posted by peeps

you know, i always wanted to have two people fight over who could touch me where...

just my luck that it's two STRAIGHT (not even gay) guys in chicago, of all fucking places

Mate for $15 or a toot of your crack pipe you can call me Helga.

Originally posted by bigsis

I spoke to ticketmaster a little while ago and they said they have 461 tix left to be exact. Well, maybe not right now but they did! If anyone else is interested in going then I would suggest you get out and get your tix soon!! I don't know how many they started with but I'm pretty sure this will sell out!

B to B - I was just curious where you are from is all. I'm originally from the UK - Liverpool to be exact. Been living here forEVER though and I actually just got my citizenship in Feb (was a bit lazy about that). :biggrin::bounce:

A Scouser! Cool, hope you havn't lost that accent? Yeh i am just going through the green card process, should be another year. or so.

Originally posted by back2basics-

A Scouser! Cool, hope you havn't lost that accent? Yeh i am just going through the green card process, should be another year. or so.

whoa

whoa

whoa

whoa

whoa

you're staying here?!?! for good?!?!

there HAS to be someone i can talk to about this. i thought you'd be leaving eventually...

is there a greencard.com that i can go express my sentiments in this matter?!?!?!

:tongue::laugh::tongue:

Nah i ain't staying, silly.

I just *need* a green card to milk this country for all it's worth. Selling crap products at over inflated prices. You know, the American dream... then i am off for a life of leasure to buy a bar in Ibiza and chill.

1-800-greencard

BTW if there are any American girls who want to get married for a few years for $5000 mail me at dback2basics@aol.com ;) (i am a good cook)

Originally posted by back2basics-

I WISH!!! It left a long time ago! I speak more Chicagoan than most people who've been here their whole lives! Best of luck with the Green Card process. That is the WORST part. The citizenship is a breeze. Took me about 9 months and $250. Don't recall the green card stuff much. I know it was a pain.

greencard.com <--THAT made me giggle:biggrin: