Clubplanet Nightlife Community

does anyone like exit anymore????

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

exit is a cool place, the only bad thing, and this is only when youre with someone that is rolling hard, is it's size

because i hate running all over the damn place looking for the fucked up ones that forgot what time it is, where they are and what time they were supposed to meet me

other than that, i cant complain

w

i agree... ive been to exit a few times and have only been to one other city club besides exit... which is SF... and IMO- exit was much more fun every time. i dont get why everyone bashes it.. i guess its just all about personal opinion...

Originally posted by linabina

i agree... ive been to exit a few times and have only been to one other city club besides exit... which is SF... and IMO- exit was much more fun every time. i dont get why everyone bashes it.. i guess its just all about personal opinion...

Everyone bash's Exit since the whole scene has changed weather it's the asians or the dj's. It has become more commercialized recently. Personally, when Baez and "Cheetos" were spinning there, the place was insane period.

Originally posted by snappy139

Everyone bash's Exit since the whole scene has changed weather it's the asians or the dj's. It has become more commercialized recently. Personally, when Baez and "Cheetos" were spinning there, the place was insane period.

ok thats kind of understandable to not like it because of a change in dj's... but thats messed up that people bash it b/c of asians! i personally dont give a damn... i know everyones in there for the same thing... so who cares what race they are... thats just fucked up.

Originally posted by gigglesbx

I agree...it used to be better, but I still love it!:) Anyone know of any other good clubs I can hit up tonight ( 18+)

Limelight with Mendez should be phat. If i was going to a wedding tommorrwo i would be there.

im not gonna lie about exit bein a phat club..and a very good place to be when ur ...*ahem*...but..there are sum mean ppl there!!!!! we're all there to hab a good time...no? dayam..da last time i was there..i was goin w/da flow of ppl..and everyone knows dat u can't help but run into the person in front of u..cuz...ppl are pushin left and right..and from behind...rite?? but dis guy.. was like.."wtf..in america you say excuse me"..i was like...wtf?!?!???!?!!? they think druggies are bad..how bout the mean ol drunk ppl?!?!?!? oh man..i was so mad....!!!!!! but..besides dat..the music and the sound is unbelieveable!!

this is the problem with EXIT....everybody says that its great to trip out in....its great when ur fuc|<ed up...how about when ur sober. yea EXIT sux when ur sober which means that it sux end of story. a club is good when u can go sober and have an awesome time. what happened to people bein about the muzik rather than the drugs. what happened to the scene that was once the signature of NY. i think that NY should do what miami has done and pass a law prohibiting anyone under the age of 21 to enter a club. with the past few years the concentration has moved from bein about the muzik to bein concentrated on how messed up somebody can get on how many pills of E and how many bumps of K. i mean fine, u wanna do E on occassion its ur life, but damn if u can only have fun at a club while ur trippin out then that is sad. as far as Draper goes, he is done, all these people that r just starting to go to clubs think that he is awesome, when Eddie Baez was at EXIT the muzik was off the wall, and when draper first started at EXIT he was OK.....but i think that he is still playin the same songs as when he first started spinnin there. as for the other clubs.......there r not that many good places left to go to anymore, and i would not even go to EXIT as a last result........unless lets say........JUNIOR started to spin there.........:eek:

plane and simple exit is the craziest club no other club is as chaotic as exit yes the music is a little commercialized but when your all banged up nohting beats it. ONE MAJOR PROBLEM TURN ON THE DAMN AIR. i come out of there feelin as i have just lost 20 pounds

im not f&*#ed up...all the time..okay?? shieet..calm down man. i was sober when i met all these rude ppl..and iss those drunk ppl..iss coo dat they're drunk and shiet..but...they should know how to control themselves. and i have a good time when im sober too...the music is awesome...~~! so all in all..exit is good~!

Originally posted by xtc321

Exit is off the hook, theres nowhere that id rather be than Rollin Face and istening to the SOUNDS OF TONY DRAPER at Exit.

HA HA HA Sounds of Tony Draper, more like the "sounds of an amtrack colision" To bad he cant hold a candle to 1/2 the bedroom DJ's in the tri state area. I wonder if his mouth gets sore from sucking promoters dick for that job? Id love to battle him in a spin off.

finally some people that realize how much EXIT suuuuxxxxx........what can we compare exit to.....hmmmmmm.....i would have to say webster hall.......they both used to b good and now they both suck.......i mean draper is just horrible....the crowd at EXIT is just a bunch of little kids that have no idea what clubbing is about.....all these people that say that EXIT is the bomb really need to shop aroung in the NYC club life, cause then they will realize that the only thing EXIT is good for is to keep all the ugly people outta the more upscale and real NYC nitelife!:laugh: LOL

Originally posted by ClubKid77

Sounds of Tony Draper, more like the "sounds of an amtrack colision" To bad he cant hold a candle to 1/2 the bedroom DJ's in the tri state area. I wonder if his mouth gets sore from sucking promoters dick for that job?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: