Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone for sex?????

Originally posted by clubbingirl

there is never TOO much sex. as long as you both are enjoying it.

Hmmm, some drugs might enhance sex...(like e) but to tell ya the truth, i'm never horney on e.

:D

Yeah and some times on E its hard to get the monkey to stand up if ya know what I mean!:gas:

it's hard to do it when ur rollin cuz ur mind aint there...but its good when ur comin down from ur roll...freakin but one thing dat is bad...u can go on for hours...which makes it good for the girl but bad for us guys

Originally posted by lokey

it's hard to do it when ur rollin cuz ur mind aint there...but its good when ur comin down from ur roll...freakin but one thing dat is bad...u can go on for hours...which makes it good for the girl but bad for us guys

rollin doesn't affect me that much - love doin' it on the way down, and don't even care if i finish or not - my heads totally into it - the rhythm of what's in my head with the beat of the person i'm with. I don't think its bad for the guy at all. I'm lucky, drugs in general don't keep me out of action really unless i'm truly fucked up, and for me, its not all about finishing anyway...

So, too much sex? when you're really into making others feel good its hard to imagine what too much would be.

when i'm rollin i cant get it up cuz my mind aint there...but when i'm comin down...i can go for hours...where the bed sheets r soaked wit both our sweats...freakin great cuz tmy girl gets like 10 orgazimes....but i'm like all beat and tired....i try my best to get mine....but some times i can't ....but when i do i'm mad sore:eek:

you guys who cant get it up while your hard just need a little control and disapline. its not that though, just stop thinking about how you feel on the E and realize you have a naked hottie infront of you open and waiting. look at her body, see how nice it looks? now picture it wilth your dick it it--visualize-...now attack!!!

and as far as finishing, who cares if you dont finish on your first try, roll the fuck over, relax and laugh for a little and then try again in a little bit. relax, no one's going anywhere. then when you do wind up cumming later, it will be one of those nice 'ive been working for this one' cums.

good luck men

sorry, but there is a thing as too much sex...if you dont know that then you havent had enough...when you're doing 5-8 times a day for an extended period of time (say 3 months) you'll know what the hell i'm talking about...