Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Some thanks....

back2basics-

Just some thanks for the weekend..

Kim thanks for the lift and a fun night out with the girls... i havn't been whistled at so much as when i was with you girls... no they were whistling and me, honest. There is a lot to be said for going out with three girls. We must do it again some time.

Tommy, you know what for fella quality as per usual. We have to party together soon, it's getting out of hand now.

BB always good fella, thanks for coming to Kustom with me... didn't fancey going home. BTW you owe me $50 for room and board ;)

The door staff at Kustom and Zentra for letting me in and Tone, possibley the nicest promoter in the world.

Two right s day's isn't enough. But Wombat's back in effect so Thurdsays are back on... Angelist Thurday (who you must check out while over peeps, if you like your breaks).

Gona have to find somewhere cool on a Sunday, just to round things off... pubs are all well and good but music please.

Hey B2B sorry about the door thingy @ Crobar Sat nite!! Infortunatly it's the 1 thing I can NEVER help u out w/NO ID your f*cked....especially when u are standing right under the camera there yelling Miss.Moneypenny!!.....

but I'm glad 2 see that u had fun @ Zentra.....

perhaps I'll catch u out Thursday.....*smile*

Originally posted by missmoneypenny

Hey B2B sorry about the door thingy @ Crobar Sat nite!! Infortunatly it's the 1 thing I can NEVER help u out w/NO ID your f*cked....especially when u are standing right under the camera there yelling Miss.Moneypenny!!.....

He he, sorry didn't want to get you in trouble. I guess that's why my attempts at a bribe didn't work if the Camera is right near him. Oh well.

My bloody silly fault for loosing my passport!

Yeh i will be there on Thrusday :)

Originally posted by missmoneypenny

Hey Moneypenny, if you not doing anything before The Venue come over to mine for drinks before hand. I only live across the road.. mail me at dback2basics@aol.com if you can make it.

david,

Youre one of the coolest guys ive met. I need to chill with you sometime soon outside of the club.

Also if youre out and about this weekend, email me like fri, ill let you know if the cafe is open or not.....

Too bad about Crobar, the music was off the hook sat, one of the better sat nights

have fun this week!

Rowena, when is that anniversary party at Crobar/?

soon?

Peeps, you going out this weekend? Ill be in NYC, not sure about what to hit...prob Factory sat to chill with my fellow juiceheads..

tommy

Originally posted by diesel77

david,

Youre one of the coolest guys ive met. I need to chill with you sometime soon outside of the club.

Also if youre out and about this weekend, email me like fri, ill let you know if the cafe is open or not.....

Too bad about Crobar, the music was off the hook sat, one of the better sat nights

have fun this week!

Rowena, when is that anniversary party at Crobar/?

soon?

Peeps, you going out this weekend? Ill be in NYC, not sure about what to hit...prob Factory sat to chill with my fellow juiceheads..

tommy

Yeh man we will get it sorted, we also need to party together.

We will get it sorted. He if i don't see you before have fun in NY. Shit man you watch it in the crackfactory, all that sillicon is dangerous for your health.

Originally posted by back2basics-

He if i don't see you before have fun in NY. Shit man you watch it in the crackfactory, all that sillicon is dangerous for your health.

**wiping silicon from lips**

WHA?!

SINCE WHEN?!?!?!