Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hello? youre all morons

Hello! Are you all fucking idiots?

First off, I don't even know why there is a message board supporting such a pathetic bunch of people with absolutely no purpose but to find more shit to fuck them up and probably kill them. Selfish assholes....keep telling yourself it won't happen to you...it's happened to enough of my friends for me to know differently and the pain that is felt by the people who love them is absolutely unbearable. For real if it didn't hurt me as bad as it did I wouldn't waste my time trying to sound off to you people- I just wanted to be able to go to sleep tonight knowing I spoke my piece for the good of society

Originally posted by njchild04

I can't speak for everyone else here, but I know I am. But that has nothing to do with recreational activities :)

Seriously though, everything in moderation. Most of the people on this board are responsible enough to know the risks of what they are doing. If not, then yeah they may suffer the same unfortunate fate as some people you knew.

CP is allowed to have this board because in this country we have certain rights (blah blah blah...). But sorry, namecalling isn't going to get anyone listening to your message. Thanks for caring, tho...

First off, I don't even know why there is a message board supporting such a pathetic bunch of people with absolutely no purpose but to find more shit to fuck them up and probably kill them. Selfish assholes....keep telling yourself it won't happen to you...it's happened to enough of my friends for me to know differently and the pain that is felt by the people who love them is absolutely unbearable. For real if it didn't hurt me as bad as it did I wouldn't waste my time trying to sound off to you people- I just wanted to be able to go to sleep tonight knowing I spoke my piece for the good of society

GET A LIFE

How dare you call people you dont know a thing about "fucking idiots" If you choose not to use drugs then good for you, you say that you have lost friends to drugs well I've lost family so I know pain and I know it very well... If you want to make a point then do so a different way (if you want it to be effective)... Your post is just going to piss a lot of ppl off... not too smooth... :tongue:

What the?

Honey you seriously need to put things in perspective. Partying will be anything you make it. It can kill you or it can be seriously therapeutical. Much like life itself my dear.

You can go through it very gently or with a big bang. What you need to realize is that it's everybody's own decision. Now if you dont know yourself enough to know what's good for you [even if it's bad], well quite frankly my dear, that also is evrybody's own problem.

Friend of mine died to. Yea, people die, that kind'a shit tends to happen. His problem though was'nt drugs cause he actually never did any. He just could'nt chill out. Suicide on your eighteenth birthday... thats ugly. A bunch of people having fun and liking each other on a dance floor on a saturday night?

You call it! But I'm sure not gonna bitch about that.

Between working 55 hours a week, paying the rent, doing the grocery, going to the gym, driving mom to the airport and trying to figure out taxes, phone bills, friends, women, sex and all other enigmas life has to dump on us... I seriously think I can allow myself 7 hours of psychological rest... just enjoying the feel of my body movin to the fat beat.

My friends are pretty much all in the same situation. And I'd venture into guessing that a lot of the people on this board are going about it just the same.

Seriously honey! You have an opinion and principles and that is good stuff. Now dont gimme crap about mine.

Your speech seriously sounds like an after-school special. Go live a little darlin' and then come back and bitch away. Till then, chill-out caus' anger is bad for you.

Honey, if you want to make a difference in peoples lives, try doing it in a bit more mature manner. There is nothing worse than an ignorant person. I am sorry to hear that so many of your friends have been endangered, but the sad truth is most of those cases are from people being irresponsible. Not that doing drugs is all that safe, I'm not trying to say that. However, I do E once every 2 months, maybe more. I can honestly say it has changed my life and for the better. I am actively fighting for it to become legalized for theraputic uses. It is something that I strongly believe can help other people. Not saying anyone has to agree, but from personal experience I don't know what I would be like today if I had never tried it.

Next time you get the urge to reveal your ignorance to other people thinking that it is going to make you a better person and you are doing your bit for society, just do everyone a favor and let someone with some intelligence speak out. Anywho... thanks for the chuckle today, I needed a good laugh.

way to get your point across... do you always address your audience as fucking idiots or did you miss your dose of prozac this morning? I am not a condoner of drug use.. but don't overgeneralize and assume that everyone on this board is an abuser. Some of us party, and yes, you should try to be responsible while doing it, but face it honey, you've done nothing on this board except come off as an immature little brat with nothing better to say except a few four letter words you probably heard on after hours television. So Next time you want someone to listen, say something meaningful and maybe we'll listen.

keep telling yourself it won't happen to you...it's happened to enough of my friends for me to know

I have a word of advice about the above.... find a new dealer, obviously you and your friends are getting some bad shit from someone.

Oh and by the way, if you don't like it don't read it..

Bravo! Well said. Hoping not to sound like an bad after-school special: PLEASE BE SAFE AND TEST, TEST, TEST!

Thank you <<<getting off soap box>>>

:D

Originally posted by jonnyb

What the?

Honey you seriously need to put things in perspective. Partying will be anything you make it. It can kill you or it can be seriously therapeutical. Much like life itself my dear.

You can go through it very gently or with a big bang. What you need to realize is that it's everybody's own decision. Now if you dont know yourself enough to know what's good for you [even if it's bad], well quite frankly my dear, that also is evrybody's own problem.

Friend of mine died to. Yea, people die, that kind'a shit tends to happen. His problem though was'nt drugs cause he actually never did any. He just could'nt chill out. Suicide on your eighteenth birthday... thats ugly. A bunch of people having fun and liking each other on a dance floor on a saturday night?

You call it! But I'm sure not gonna bitch about that.

Between working 55 hours a week, paying the rent, doing the grocery, going to the gym, driving mom to the airport and trying to figure out taxes, phone bills, friends, women, sex and all other enigmas life has to dump on us... I seriously think I can allow myself 7 hours of psychological rest... just enjoying the feel of my body movin to the fat beat.

My friends are pretty much all in the same situation. And I'd venture into guessing that a lot of the people on this board are going about it just the same.

Seriously honey! You have an opinion and principles and that is good stuff. Now dont gimme crap about mine.

Your speech seriously sounds like an after-school special. Go live a little darlin' and then come back and bitch away. Till then, chill-out caus' anger is bad for you.