Clubplanet Nightlife Community

parties at college

well when im done at the county college i plan on transferring somewhere and living on campus, all i hear about is party party party

but my question is do they do hard drugs at these parties or just drink? cuz frankly alcohol just slows me down and makes me do stupid shit

I KNOW A LOT OF PEOPLE (ESPECIALLY CHICS) THAT DO COKE. THAT WAY THEY DON'T GET FAT WHEN THEY DRINK. AND THEN THERE IS THE USUAL WEED AND SOME PEOPLE ROLL.

BUT MAINLY PEOPLE DRINK...ATLEAST AT MY SCHOOL...USC (SOUTH CAROLINA) AND WE ARE A RANKED PARTY SCHOOL SUPPOSEDLY.

CARSON

At my school it really depends on the party. If it's a huge thing attracting a lot of people, liquor will be the only thing being served. People might bring other stuff (usually pot or coke), but all that's *given* is alcohol. If it's a smaller party, it depends on the group - lots of people trip and roll. (I go to a school full of fucked up rich kids...works for me - good drugs alllll the time). ;)

Well,I think it depends on which school you go to..at my school they do a lot of coke,speed,E,and drink a shitload...I just smoke.We even make certain rooms for certain drugs...like we'll have a pot room and hotbox the shit out of it..then there's the alcohol room which is mainly the living room because most people want to drink...and then there's the other room for coke and E...hope that helps...

Where are you thinking of going, trancend? Most schools will have a reputation for being havens for certain kinds of drugs. Mine is known for E and coke (and literally everyone smokes). But a lot of state schools are primarily drinking schools...

Most colleges are known for the drinking. I have a feeling that there are probably a lot more Jr. and Sr. that do drugs than the new freshman and most Sophmores. It all depends. My friends throw roll parties all the time, but I dunno maybe it's just us? Just do whatever, but be careful!

at my college there was a lot of e, coke, weed, nitrous, and alochol. you could find anything if you looked but the majority of people were just drinking and smoking. it also depends on the type of party... the whole college party scene got played out pretty fast for me, id much rather go to a club.

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by silente

Where are you thinking of going, trancend? Most schools will have a reputation for being havens for certain kinds of drugs. Mine is known for E and coke (and literally everyone smokes). But a lot of state schools are primarily drinking schools...

either rutgers or montclaire

Originally posted by silente

Where is this school?

can i have the phone # to the registrar's office... thanx...:D