Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i just smoke some opium!!!!!!!!!

realize that most opium in the us, especially from the east coast, is nothing more than insence or products out of the back of high times. your only chances of scoring opium in the us are either near the boarder (texas, zona or cali) or from hippies. the boarder opium is from mexician heroin production, and is a headache compaired to the crystalized opium you used to be able to find on dead tour all the time.

Originally posted by specsnny

Ok what does L stand for I have asked everyone and I just assumed it was pot, but what does the L actually mean? Oh man do I feel naive.

An L is short for L-bo. I'm not sure where the term came from but it basically means to smoke a blunt. It has noting to do w/ the weed itself. Just like someone might say "I smoked a J (joint)" Someone might say "I smoked an L"

Only smoked opium once. Got it from one of my hippie friends. Was fucked up. Yo anyone ever smoke Keef (I think thats what its called). Its the crystalized pot...Now that shit got me high!!!!!

i've had op about 5 or 6 times or so...used to get it occasionally in france and a friend of mine smuggled some back from spain...i think its ggggggggggreat...its like being really really drunk with clarity...

HEY MR. MIKE....LOL.........THAT'S WHAT YOU DID THIS PAST WEEKEND LOL............BAD MIKEY..............:worry: ANYWAYS,,LOVED THE CD'S LOL........I LIKE THE SONG THAT I WANTED ...I WON'T SAY THE NAME OF IT BEC. I AM NOT SUPPOSED TO LOL........BUT YOU KNOW WHICH ONE......TALK TO YA LATER............

MELANIE

Originally posted by rld2g

i've had op about 5 or 6 times or so...used to get it occasionally in france and a friend of mine smuggled some back from spain...i think its ggggggggggreat...its like being really really drunk with clarity...

really really drunk with clarity??? wouldn't that be an oxymoron? either way, it sounds fun.

Originally posted by shugabooga

really really drunk with clarity??? wouldn't that be an oxymoron? either way, it sounds fun.

thats why its tight...you know how when you're super trashed and you kinda black in and out of reality...you may or may not know how fucked up you are...with op you have that same kinda feeling but instead you'll be totally aware of your surroundings etc...i fell down a flight of stairs once off of it...it was funny as hell...

Originally posted by rld2g

thats why its tight...you know how when you're super trashed and you kinda black in and out of reality...you may or may not know how fucked up you are...with op you have that same kinda feeling but instead you'll be totally aware of your surroundings etc...i fell down a flight of stairs once off of it...it was funny as hell...

yea shit is great.. drunk w/ clarity is a great way of describing it..

Ez u may be right but I always thought it was short for EL PRoducto which is the same as a phillie .who da fuck really knows ?!

Originally posted by ezd2

An L is short for L-bo. I'm not sure where the term came from but it basically means to smoke a blunt. It has noting to do w/ the weed itself. Just like someone might say "I smoked a J (joint)" Someone might say "I smoked an L"

Only smoked opium once. Got it from one of my hippie friends. Was fucked up. Yo anyone ever smoke Keef (I think thats what its called). Its the crystalized pot...Now that shit got me high!!!!!

Keef is wonderful!! I made brownies with it one time - that was intense. They tasted *so* much better than regular brownies, and got me twice as fucked up. Highly recommended. :)

Smoking hash is pretty nice, too - a nice warm and fuzzy on top of the pot. :)

Originally posted by sandman1100

Keef is the shit yo.. One time i was smoking it while rolling and it made me feallike i smoked angel dust it was nuts but keef is awesome lol.....

Great, my imposter is a crack head. Any good H stories wanna be sandman.... fool indeed..

Not a big fan of op, doesn't do much for me. Its like a 5 min high. I like Hash better. Try a nice chunk of golden hash in an L. now thats nice. Or you can try puffin on a straight up J of hash, its almost like a light roll feeling.

:roll::updown::splat: :hat2:

DARN POT HEADS

Originally posted by illlogik

Not a big fan of op, doesn't do much for me. Its like a 5 min high. I like Hash better. Try a nice chunk of golden hash in an L. now thats nice. Or you can try puffin on a straight up J of hash, its almost like a light roll feeling.

:roll::updown::splat: :hat2:

dude, when I get back to nyc we should meet up and do some smokin - we've got exactly the same tastes. :)

Originally posted by tastyt

Ooooh, I am so jealous!!!!! Haven't been able to get my hands on that stuff in years! Was it red rock???

thats exacly what it was.... there were like 3 or 4 of them... i dont know how much they got it for...

Originally posted by silente

dude, when I get back to nyc we should meet up and do some smokin - we've got exactly the same tastes. :)

NO DOUBT :D :D sounds like fun, I am down, just let me know when you get back into town!! Or when you are going to a club around here, I always sneak alil something in... hehhehe;)

:goofy: