Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Boston board is dead today!

prplhz

This board is always dead...girls I'm tellin ya go to http://www.soundfactoryboston.com- there's always something going over there :)

I've been busy because I was out yesterday, prphlz I got your email I just haven't been able to answer it yet :) I am going to Avalon Friday for my boy JP & Doc Martin (funny the next 2 times JP is in Boston another one of my favorites is at Axis....this is gonna make my head spin!)

And speaking of PVD, I heard a classic by CJ Bolland at Rise the other night- Manny closed with it (CJ is spinning in Axis the night of PVD).....'Come With Me'....brought back MEMORIES :) :) :)

See you all soon-

kara

xoox

• 2 weeks later...

I guess I can add to this board considering I do absolutely nothing here at work. Didn't realize there were other music junkies out there like myself. PVD is gonna be real insane. One more step in making Avalon a world-renown club. Big plans are being made for the next couple months, so keep faith Btown clubbers, we're coming out!!!

Originally posted by minsanity

I guess I can add to this board considering I do absolutely nothing here at work. Didn't realize there were other music junkies out there like myself. PVD is gonna be real insane. One more step in making Avalon a world-renown club. Big plans are being made for the next couple months, so keep faith Btown clubbers, we're coming out!!!

Welcome to the board :D

Hey asshole Paul Van Dyk and CJ Bolland are actually in town tonight at the same venue. So why don't you shut your stupid ass up? Who's spinning in your famous Jersey club tonight, DJ Asshole? Or maybe it's you? What do you spin cheese-house? Or maybe some Britney Spears? Stay off the Boston board if you have nothing better to say!!

OH DO I STILL HAVE TIME TO GET TIXS TO SEE PVS SO I CAN HANG OUT WITH YOU...YOU FUCKER....ACTUALLY THE PARTY IS DOWN THE SHORE TONIGHT AND EVERY WEEKEND B/C JERSEY SHORE IS UNCOMPARABLE...BEATS PVD ANY WEEK OF THE YEAR...I WILL BE ON YOUR STUPID BOARD EVERYDAY JUST TOPISS YOUR HOMO ASS UP....HAHAHHA....COME TO NJ AND LEAVE IN A BODYBAG....NO ONE LIKES NEW ENGLAND FAGS....I MIGHT JUST GO TO BOSTON TO STOMP ON YOUR FACE.....LET ME KNOW WHERE YOUR GOING TO BE AT!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I'll tell you where I'll be k hole. I've been to Jersey, still alive. Been to the shore, still alive. Hate to tell you but my neighborhood is far more violent than yours. Junior I live in Dorchester, you don't scare me puss. Come stomp me..... but I may find you first.