Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This Is Why I Am So Pissed Off At Asians

ooooo, so the truth comes out. j/k.

o, i dont understand what the big deal is?

its not reverse discrimination, its just a club.

Like you would not be apart of the handicapped olympics....so why cry about it. just join something that you are interested in.

;)

the real reason Bungee is pissed is his boyfriend ran off with a girl from Singapore. For years he thought Barry was gay, but he was just using Bungee for his own means.

Two nervous breakdowns and god knows how many attempted suicides later, the results are before you.

Please be kind to him, you know what it's like it may only take a small thing to push him over the edge.

Bungee, please get back to counseling. It was working no matter what you think. Your supposed to bring up all those nasty events from the past. We know it's hard but it's part of the healing process.

;)

Originally posted by back2basics-

the real reason Bungee is pissed is his boyfriend ran off with a girl from Singapore. For years he thought Barry was gay, but he was just using Bungee for his own means.

Two nervous breakdowns and god knows how many attempted suicides later, the results are before you.

Please be kind to him, you know what it's like it may only take a small thing to push him over the edge.

Bungee, please get back to counseling. It was working no matter what you think. Your supposed to bring up all those nasty events from the past. We know it's hard but it's part of the healing process.

;)

What else are you accusing me off. ~Sigh~.

yo bungee,

i played in the same tourney a few years ago, got runner-up for 2 straight years. i'm on your side, if i wasnt able to play in a bball tourney cuz i'm asian, i'll be bitching too................

Yeah I'd be pissed at that shit too. But don't cross the like like the general public does about incidences like this. You should be pissed at the promoters and the people who run the tournament and not at Asians in general. Once you start classifying people in groups for what a select few have done to you then you fall into the trap. There are "Asians" out that who wouldn't give a fuck if you were from Mars and wanted to play and wouldn't even question you. So keep it on a individualistic level and everyone will be all good. Now just go out there, play, and send all the rest of them home packing.

YO WAT U TALKIN ABOUT ....I KNOW A FEW HEADS DAT R GONNA PLAY IN THE GAME AND SOME R BLACK AND SOME R WHITE...SO THERE AINT NO DECRIMINATION.... JUST DAT THE THING IS GONNA B RUN BY ASAINS AND MOST OF THE COMPETITORS R ASIANS...IT'S SORT OF LIKE AN ASIAN CLUB...BUT NOT LIKE OTHER RACES RN'T ALOUD TO PLAY....

Originally posted by geo99

that tornament is wack anyways,

why would u want to join that shit,

join hoop it up or something

word, freakin i'd rather sleep than go run all da way to fish town and play ball:laugh:

Originally posted by geo99

that tornament is wack anyways,

why would u want to join that shit,

join hoop it up or something

i was thinking the same thing too.....i've played against and with a lot of the people who are usually in the tournament(when i used to play ball :cool: ) and the competition isn't all that great....i understand why ur mad but it's not like we're talking about the rucker tournament :D