Clubplanet Nightlife Community

fuck these fucking fuckers (me venting...you may not want to read this)

so im bored and in a bad mood today so i decide to get some gas even though i dont really need it, my tanks like 90% filled

so the machine stops filling it and the total reads $3.12 so i get out $3.25 because they always bump it up a little bit, then i wait "patiently" while he helps 3 cars and i sit there in my HOT car :(

so he finally stumbles over to my car and informs me that the total is $4.00...........WTF????????????????

but i reluctantly pay him because i mean hey whatever if it can fit then i dont care, it will just take longer for me to fill it, 88 cents is not that big of a deal

so im driving away and notice the smell of gas in my car as i realize, "hey he didnt fill my tank he overfilled it so much that its overflowing with gas and i have to open my windows and smell the fresh jersey air instead of using the AC because i payed for gas thats leaking out the fucking tank i should go back and piss in his tank and charge him 1.39 a gallon for it grrrrr im pissed"

Originally posted by stacychase

Tracend honey... have you ever heard of self service?????

do it yourself and you will never have those problems...;)

its illegal in new jersey to self serve at a gas station.

hence many jersey people dont know how to pump their own gas.

:rolleyes::) :)

...fucker forgot to screw the cap back on (was an old old car with an unattached cap). left it on top of the car. i didn't notice. driving down the street spilling gas going around every turn. finally noticed like an hours later - had to scrounge around a car graveyard to 2hours for a replacement.

that was 8 years ago and it still gets me pissed!!!