Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Originally posted by roninmess

Have any of you played Snood while fucked up?? I came home from Exit one saturday morning and got on the computer still fucked up from my pills and I had one of my best games ever. The little faces bugged me out and I had to shut it off though. :drunk:

hehehe

My high scores are 51,455 on Journey and 351,552 on Puzzle.:woah:

holy fuck!!!! 351,552??? shiiit. i thought my 157, 000 was good. damn i gotta get on it right now...now i got someone else to beat, hehe

How do you get Snood again after you have played all the games allowed w/o registering?? Help, I am addicted and don't want to pay 14.95. I tried to delete the file and then download it again, it doesn't work. I only have the child level left! Help all Snood players!

Originally posted by roxxy0131

How do you get Snood again after you have played all the games allowed w/o registering?? Help, I am addicted and don't want to pay 14.95. I tried to delete the file and then download it again, it doesn't work. I only have the child level left! Help all Snood players!

u can only play a certain # of games if ur unregistered? shit, how many games did u play?

Originally posted by msbobois

definitely the devil. got hooked my freshman year in college. i used to dream about those faces... rah! although i liked the southpark version a lot better.

there's a south park version??? where can i find that...i wanna play the south park version!!! :bounce:

Originally posted by xtcgspot

u can only play a certain # of games if ur unregistered? shit, how many games did u play?

They must have changed it recently - when I had it at school you could play as many games as you wanted without registering. Now they have it limited to like, 15 at each level or some bullshit like that. Guess they finally figured out they wouldn't make any money without forcing you to register...grr...

Originally posted by silente

They must have changed it recently - when I had it at school you could play as many games as you wanted without registering. Now they have it limited to like, 15 at each level or some bullshit like that. Guess they finally figured out they wouldn't make any money without forcing you to register...grr...

i guess i have the old version, cuz ive played thousands and thousands of games

Umm all I have to say is do not register... My father registered and all they did was take the money and never sent him the registration number. I found this code and if you enter it exactly the way it is shown you will be registered!

EkaYkWkpsfDPNV6Kiwgd

Originally posted by karma_b

Umm all I have to say is do not register... My father registered and all they did was take the money and never sent him the registration number. I found this code and if you enter it exactly the way it is shown you will be registered!

EkaYkWkpsfDPNV6Kiwgd

NICE! I finally got a registration code... actually FUCK, now I'm goin to live at the computer again playing this!! Thanx a lot Karma ;) And yes everyone, this code worked for me.

You can use the code to use the aimer just press x every time you go to a different board, also the key m takes away mistakes you made! I am up to 536,000... The down fall of it is if you are trying to compete against people don't tell them what the cheese next to your name means, they will no you cheated!

Good luck...

I beat the game 15 times...no cheats no saving (always starting from the beginning)...after 100 game plays they start sending cheesy little poems after every 2-3 boards on the puzzle version asking you to register so this dude can make some cash....yeah like I'm gonna give him MY money that I don't have...puhlease! lol ;)

0=)