Clubplanet Nightlife Community

K has a synergistic affect on E. If you are into rollin' chances are you will like K.

One thing to keep in mind for K beginners...more is not better! Some learn the hard way.

It's sick, but I personally love a K-Hole...in the comfort of my close friends and a house of course. A K-Hole in a club is a differnet story.:shades2:

i've only done k once. but it was pretty fun. i just kept feeling as if someone was trying to lift me up.

i only wanna do it one more time with e. THAT should be fun at a club. but no more after that, cause i know i'll want more and more. so i'm laying down the law now. :D

I love K. I think its a perfect "club drug" b/c with all the lights,smoke, music seems to accentuate the effects of it.

Its not addictive. You don't crave more and more like you do with coke. There are a few factors that will determine how banged up you will get i.e. how much you do, what kind it is, how it was made.

As was said before, more isn't always better. There is a fine line between feelin great and a hole. Some people like being in a hole. Its actually cool, however, I've been around long and when you go into a hole, you look like those lumbering K zombies you see lurking about clubs. I don't wanna look like that. The more you do it, you will learn your tolerance. The thing to remember if you go into a hole, is that its just a trip and everthing will be back to normal again shortly - 1/2 hour maybe.

When you do K, your motor functions get all fucked up. People will tell you that they feel like they're floating. Halucinations are common - especially when in a hole. There's the classic, when it feels like the ground you're walking on feels like its sloping but it really isn't. Sometimes your speech gets fucked up and you mumble incoherently. Now a lot of these things occur after a lot has been consmed. After all, this is cat tranquelizer, its supposed make cats loopy...

IMO there's nothing better than to be rolling your face off and do a little bumperoo or 2 to take you to the next level.

WORD OF CAUTION: DO NOT MIX K AND G - VERY BAD!! We're talkin coma/cardiac arrest!!!

Another wierd thing is that if you're in a hole, and you do a bump of coke, it straightens you right out.

I was at Exit like 3 yrs ago and half in a hole. Some kid asked me if I was in one I said sort of. He gave me a bump of coke and BAM back to earth. It was the strangest thing..

HAPPY BUMPING!! :hump:

I said bumping.........

K is snorted.

It comes in a liquid form common referred to as liqs. Its cooked into a powder in a few ways.

1) Get a pot of boiling water. put a plate on stop, pour the liquid onto the plate and when it dries viola - powder.

2) Turn the oven to pour it into a pyrex plate and let it evaporate.

3) Microwave it on a plate fo about 2 min.

When you get it in a club, its already in a jar. Which is why you always hear asking if you have any jars...

It's a white powder. Sometimes its very fine almost like salt. Somtimes is a little clumpier. - It looks like coke.

It can also been cooked with other ingredients i.e. oatmeal or vanilla extract. This provides a better 'taste'. Sometimes you get a nasty taste in the back of your throat.

A k hole is hard to describe. You'll know it when you're in one LOL..

Its when you taken enough of the stuff to what I call tranquilize yourself. You definately halucinate. The shape of the club, your surroundings, take on differnet forms. You really can't function physically. You can't walk, Talking is entirely too much work and even if you tried talking, You may think you're speaking clearly, but you're not.

You may have seen at clubs people being walked around by other people. Sometimes just holding hands or shirt tails or hanging onto the back of shoulders. K does that to you. You become dissoriented and your motor skills get all fucked up.

So after all this, why do it?

K brings you to the next level of feelin good. Its a great feeling and can be really fun. You just need to know how much to take. Unlike G you can't over dose, to the point of harming yourself. Do it with somebody who's done it before so you feel more comfortable and so they can keep an eye on you.

Have fun and be safe!!

OH MY GOD THIS THREAD IS MAKING ME FIEND!!! I haven't done it in two years! Oooohhhh I want to play too! :(

A word of advice- sugar also helps straighten you out (although not as quickly as coke!). It 's good to have some kind of candy with you. My favorite though is oj. One time I was at a lounge with two friends, we did a few bumps right before leaving. I got FAWKED up, next thing I remember I was between the two of them and they each had an arm to hold me up. We stopped at a bodega and bought an oj. They fed it to me... and right away I snapped back to reality!

So...is it like, a dissociative, where you feel as if you *are* the music? Or is it more like E, where your senses are so heightened that you *feel* the music? And why do people do it at clubs if you can't dance? Because of the lights/smoke/whatever? Do you only hallucinate in a K hole, or do you get visuals no matter what?

<laughs> Sorry to be so irritating, I'm just really curious...

Originally posted by bionic

K is snorted.

It comes in a liquid form common referred to as liqs. Its cooked into a powder in a few ways.

1) Get a pot of boiling water. put a plate on stop, pour the liquid onto the plate and when it dries viola - powder.

2) Turn the oven to pour it into a pyrex plate and let it evaporate.

3) Microwave it on a plate fo about 2 min.

When you get it in a club, its already in a jar. Which is why you always hear asking if you have any jars...

It's a white powder. Sometimes its very fine almost like salt. Somtimes is a little clumpier. - It looks like coke.

It can also been cooked with other ingredients i.e. oatmeal or vanilla extract. This provides a better 'taste'. Sometimes you get a nasty taste in the back of your throat.

A k hole is hard to describe. You'll know it when you're in one LOL..

Its when you taken enough of the stuff to what I call tranquilize yourself. You definately halucinate. The shape of the club, your surroundings, take on differnet forms. You really can't function physically. You can't walk, Talking is entirely too much work and even if you tried talking, You may think you're speaking clearly, but you're not.

You may have seen at clubs people being walked around by other people. Sometimes just holding hands or shirt tails or hanging onto the back of shoulders. K does that to you. You become dissoriented and your motor skills get all fucked up.

So after all this, why do it?

K brings you to the next level of feelin good. Its a great feeling and can be really fun. You just need to know how much to take. Unlike G you can't over dose, to the point of harming yourself. Do it with somebody who's done it before so you feel more comfortable and so they can keep an eye on you.

Have fun and be safe!!

ohhhhh- you are turning me with all this K knowledge....:D :D

The thing about K is it is HUGELY dose dependant. A couple of bumbs will give trippy acid like results. (BTW if you like this state you will love Foxy!)

a large dose (K hole) will put you in a whole different world.

Also many people IM the K liquid wich is a more efficient route but I hate needles and they seem so hard core.

The good and bad parts of K, is it is a relatively fast duration drug. Not the 8 hours of a acid trip.

Many times it is too short acting, but its good to know you will be down soon sometimes :)

Bionic...great explanation (golf clap) You covered all bases with that one.

Also...tastyt...we use the OJ trick all the time...Coke more often but OJ is best when out and about.

It's pretty much a sugar thing due to the fact that K spikes you insulin level...same as G does when falling into a G hole. Anything sugar like help bring your insulin level back up which help bring you out of the "k/g hole":eek:

i don't think sugar works...one time tried a couple of sugar packets while in a hole, because people were talking about how they helped someone else out, but i think it pushed me further down into the hole (no regrets). what a night that was. been a while. bionic...you are making me want to go play with the cat toys

Originally posted by shroomy

The thing about K is it is HUGELY dose dependant. A couple of bumbs will give trippy acid like results. (BTW if you like this state you will love Foxy!)

I'm *dying* to try Foxy!!!! I've never come across anyone else that's even heard of it! The only place I've seen to get it, though, is online, and you have to buy a *lot* of it, which I'm not really up for - if I don't like it, I'm not gonna want that much, and I certainly wouldn't sell it if I didn't think it was good.

...not that I'd sell anything anyway...

foxy methoxy...also have heard of it. never tried, but seen people on it. they couldn't really explain it, but said its sort of like k, but of course different. people got scared on it, 2 went running home, one said she had the devil in her or something like that. strange, they said they liked it though. and yeah it is legal.

Foxy's another one that's really dose sensitive. I've heard of people who were convinced they were on the brink of death, or seeing the devil, or whatever (at higher doses), and others (at lower doses) who said it was a trippy aphrodesiac. <grins> Not surprisingly, I'm going for a loooow dose. ;)

Originally posted by bionic

I'm making myself fiend with this thread....

Now I have a question. What is Foxy?? I've never even heard of it.

Foxy's an experimental chemical (5-meo-dipt) that (*shock*) is still legal - you can buy it over the internet ("not for human consumption!") ;) Erowid.org has a lot of information about it - from what I've read, it's an incredibly dose sensitive chemical that can either show you your own death or make you orgasm for about 3 hours. So measure well. ;) If taken in lower doses, it's basically a hallucinogenic aphrodesiac. Not bad, huh? I can't wait to get my hands on some...

OOOOOPS. Hope I didn't create a bunch of little foxy monsters :)

Yes it is very dose dependant. 10-15mg is a nice recreational dose, and it is very nice/fun besides the mindblowing sexual enhancement. I wouldn't say its an aphrodisiac since it doesn't make me want to have sex (like E does) but if you do have sex, its insane!!!!!

Yes its expensive per gram (~$250) but at 10mg doses that is about $2.50 a dose.

BTW please don't advertise this one or it will be made illegal quickly ala 2cb.

The best way to describe a medium dose is a mix of K and E.

Above 20mg is stupid, more is not better.