Clubplanet Nightlife Community

saeed & palash @ transit -fri

fiatmusica

Originally posted by wombat

I'm definitely there.

any guest list info.?

send an Email to Kelly@Transit-USA.com for guestlist.

Free before 11pm, otherwise $20

I might just have to head up there for this one. Although from my experience transit doesn't really bring in a crowd unless Medusa or UR Magazine are promoting.

and why in the hell does everything good always happen at clubs that close at 2am????

actual transcripts from B2B answer machine

BB <sobing>

'David i carn't cope with life without you, please take me back, i will do anything..... i will even stop complaining about the heat in Chicago clubs.'

2 minutes later

'You Bitch, look what your doing to me, f?cking B*tch C*%t Ba*tard whore S&it F@ck Wa*k.

1 mintue later.

'PICK UP THE PHONE, NOW!!!! F?cker........ <long pause> I love you.

Yeh and when you gona pick up your stuff BB? I have still got the negligee and a few teddy's of yours.

an actual message left on B2B's answer machine about 8 years ago

Wendy Crabb a very nice girl i got engaged to...

'You mother fucker, your going to get your arse kicked.. watch your back you bastard... I will teach you to split up with me.'

hours later in the middle of the night B2B wakes to the sound of his car being smashed in. Goes out to investigate and get's a baseball bat in his stomach and kicked in the head several times.

Don't you try pulling a stunt like that on me BB. ;)

Originally posted by back2basics-

an actual message left on B2B's answer machine about 8 years ago

Wendy Crabb a very nice girl i got engaged to...

'You mother fucker, your going to get your arse kicked.. watch your back you bastard... I will teach you to split up with me.'

hours later in the middle of the night B2B wakes to the sound of his car being smashed in. Goes out to investigate and get's a baseball bat in his stomach and kicked in the head several times.

wow...she sounds...sweet...

;)

Did anyone catch Saeed & Palash @ RedNo5 earlier this year? How were they?

As for Transit, I have mixed emotions.. the place has a great sound system, great lights and a pretty good layout/size..

However the 2AM closing is a killer.. and they get to be open a whole hour later on Saturdays.. wow.

Someone previously mentioned their resident DJ "Jernell Geronimo"..

I know Jernell from a couple years ago.. before he started spinning he was a salesrep and Cardio Kick Boxing (tae-bo) instructor at my gym.. I met him first at Madbar listening to Derrick.

He's a nice guy, but I think he cant DJ worth shit..

I went to Transit both Thursday & Saturday wanting to have a great time and waiting to hear the main acts.. (Teri & John Curley).. but I couldnt sit through Jernell's fukked up track selection mixing from hard-house to house to trance to disco house and techno and everywhere in between.