Clubplanet Nightlife Community

paraplugging? plugachuting?

I assume he means crushing the pill in a tissue and sticking it up your ass.

If I were so inclined I would get a syringe and not put the needle on. Then crush a pill and allow it to dissolve in a small amount of water. Then suck up the water/pill and have a mini enema.

But Im not so inclined. Sounds interesting though.

BTW did anyone see the URB magazine where the DEA says plugging is the best way to injest?

Originally posted by shroomy

BTW did anyone see the URB magazine where the DEA says plugging is the best way to injest?

<laughs> The DEA said so? I wonder how they know... ;)

(btw - isn't the DEA the same agency that said that "rolling" referred to mixing E with heroin...?)

Originally posted by sinergygrl

Wouldn't it be kinda difficult to paraplug? The tissue might rip while your trying to stick it up there. I think it would be better to crush it up and put it in a capsule and put that up your butt.

yeah I suppose it might be a bit difficult, unless you use Brawny or Downy (the quicker picker upper -- fitting!)...those don't rip, right? LOL :laugh:

As far as capsules go, sure that would work, but probably wouldn't yield much different results from your standard "plug and play" method...

Originally posted by trancend

i dont get it

see, what we're saying is...

plugging = fast acting and good

parachuting = fast acting and good

paraplugging (parachute where you normally plug) = really fast and really good? I'm just trying to do some simple math...

Originally posted by brooklynkid

I was just wondering, with all the talk of swallowing, snorting, parachuting, and plugging, and since I haven't seen this mentioned on here...has anyone tried para-plugging? I mean, it almost seems that it might be somewhat logical...

LOL!!!!!

Hey weren't we talking about this the other day haha

pretty funny

:tongue:

Originally posted by guinevere

Now everyone's doing it. (not me, yet.) Strange......

Well what are you waiting for??? :tongue:

Kinda like how you remember when people started eating their chips with this new "salsa" stuff instead of "dip"...now it's the number one condiment in America!

I'll now return to my regularly scheduled vacation in south Florida... :D