Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PVD Meet Up

vikkii123

Ok all we have picked a spot inside the club so hopefully everyone will get there early enough to meet up. Doors are at nine :) Ok once you are in the club you have to walk up a ramp to get to the dance floor. At the end of the ramp walk to the RIGHT towards the bar in the back we will take over the back corner over there by the bar and the stage! Hope to see everyone there!!!!! Who else is going? Attached are a picture of me and a picture of prplhz just to give you guys and idea of what we look like. Can't wait to see everyone

:tongue:

p.s. I'm the one in the pink shirt

Well I'll be there hopefully around 9:00 - 9:30 and I think we are going to take that spot over all night if successful so people can come and go as they please. I'm sure for people comming around 10:00 that will be no big deal. We should all still be there saying our hello's. Just come when you can and say hello. Looking forward to putting faces with names

:)

Originally posted by lynxssp

Just a suggestion: Avalon will be too crowded that night, better meet at Axis at the stage or near the bar to the right from the the entrance

There is talk going around that if it gets to crowded that they will close the entrances between avalon and axis that night. Don't want to chance missing PVD so the meet up will be in Avalon in the back right hand corner once you come up the ramp. But thanks for the suggestions. Plus the die hard PVD fans wont mind being close together right....;)

Originally posted by vikkii123

Ok all we have picked a spot inside the club so hopefully everyone will get there early enough to meet up. Doors are at nine :) Ok once you are in the club you have to walk up a ramp to get to the dance floor. At the end of the ramp walk to the RIGHT towards the bar in the back we will take over the back corner over there by the bar and the stage! Hope to see everyone there!!!!! Who else is going? Attached are a picture of me and a picture of prplhz just to give you guys and idea of what we look like. Can't wait to see everyone

:tongue:

p.s. I'm the one in the pink shirt

Hey girl I just saw your pic and I'm drooling.......what a cutie:)

Originally posted by bang_66_

Anyone know how much drinks and water are at Avalon btw? - 3 @$10 vs 6 @$6 will make a huge difference on my sobriety levels.

Not 100% sure on this but I know mixed drinks are kind of expensive. I think usually some where around $5 - $6 and up. I think water is around $4 - $5 don't really remember sorry

Originally posted by vikkii123

Not 100% sure on this but I know mixed drinks are kind of expensive. I think usually some where around $5 - $6 and up. I think water is around $4 - $5 don't really remember sorry

OMG!:eek: I hope this is accurate. Gonna get wasted if this is so!

You are not working tomorrow? Well what are you doing?? COuld you possible be going to the beach then to the gym, then relax and girlie things until you go out tomorrow night? Hey, that's what I am doing too, no work tomorrow, no work tomorrow!!:D

Originally posted by prplhz

You are not working tomorrow? Well what are you doing?? COuld you possible be going to the beach then to the gym, then relax and girlie things until you go out tomorrow night? Hey, that's what I am doing too, no work tomorrow, no work tomorrow!!:D

What am I doing???? I'm hanging around with your pretty little ass all day!!! Than PVD baby!!!! PVD!!!!!