Fog horn @ Space???

x-t-c

Fog horn @ Space???  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Fog horn @ Space???

• Keep the Horn!!!!
    • I dont mind, it dosent bother me...
    • It Gotz to Go!!

instead of the fog horn they should position me up above the dj booth..(only after ive eaten 3 gorditas and a nachos belle grande) when the dj wants to blow the horn...they should push my belly and let me fart out at the crowd...i guarantee that it would be a louder noise than the fog horn........at least i offer practical solutions!!

Foghorn......boooo.....hiss..........I want to hear music, that thing is annoying. Crobar has something like that that annoys the hell out of me too, but at least when they do it there, that cool air jet thing gets going shortly......

Originally posted by sgtfury

instead of the fog horn they should position me up above the dj booth..(only after ive eaten 3 gorditas and a nachos belle grande) when the dj wants to blow the horn...they should push my belly and let me fart out at the crowd...i guarantee that it would be a louder noise than the fog horn........at least i offer practical solutions!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by sgtfury

Emoticon version of sgtfury: :gas:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

even though i'm not a big fan of edgar's style of playing, i do have a great deal of respect for him. he loves the music he plays. that says volumes about a person. however i don't feel that blowing the horns and jetting the cyrogenix within the first 5-10 mins of taking the decks is "proper usage". sorry. i don't care what time the set starts, 5pm or 5am. don't waste your amo in the first part of your set. it's much more dramatic then when you finally do use it.

Foghorn=anti-music

If you need a fucking foghorn to get your ass up, then you really don't give a fuck about the music.

I don't recall Digweed using it during his 5 hour set at Space...and the Space residents blow that fucking horn constantly. So annoying.........and the crowd goes crazy!!!!...give me a fucking break.....imagine going to see an orchestra playing Beethoven and then that horn blows during the climax of the song.....same shit I think.......not only that but I'm there listening to a bad-ass track and when the BEST part of track comes on....I can't hear it because the DJs(not Digweed but the Space residents) think it would be best to cover that part of the song with a loud obnoxious horn that's supposed to energize the crowd....The music is more than enough. It's what it's all about, right?

Originally posted by meng

Foghorn=anti-music

If you need a fucking foghorn to get your ass up, then you really don't give a fuck about the music.

I don't recall Digweed using it during his 5 hour set at Space...and the Space residents blow that fucking horn constantly. So annoying.........and the crowd goes crazy!!!!...give me a fucking break.....imagine going to see an orchestra playing Beethoven and then that horn blows during the climax of the song.....same shit I think.......not only that but I'm there listening to a bad-ass track and when the BEST part of track comes on....I can't hear it because the DJs(not Digweed but the Space residents) think it would be best to cover that part of the song with a loud obnoxious horn that's supposed to energize the crowd....The music is more than enough. It's what it's all about, right?

very well stated bro. I could not agree, with you more.. peace, sobeton

The Horn itself does not bother me.... but when some DJ's wear it out it looses it effect....

:idea: Every time the horn is sounded everyone in that part of the club should be able to get a FREE shot..... That will put a lid on how often it is used and also please some of the people who hate it.... This way you can condition people to actually like the horn.......

Attn: SPACE this suggestion is free of charge.... :D