Clubplanet Nightlife Community

B2B, Tranceaction anyone else???

bouncyboy

Ok guys, I know we talked about heading to Voodoo Wednesday night. I just want to get the plans in order on who's going and who's not.

B2B, this is your last chance for a good ladies night, all the college kiddies go back this weekend. I need to know if you will be crashing over, I can cruise by and grab you from work on my way home tomorrow, and drop you off on my way to work on Thursday. Let me know.

Trance, hope to see you there, if you can't make it we'll hang out on the weekend again.

anyone else wanna go??

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by silente

<laughs> Hey! Leave the college girls alone! We have enough problems with creepy guys our own age!

;)

oooooooohhhhhhh your gona get it, are you ageist or something??????

There must be some organiation or law against this, you will be hearing from my lawyer.

Originally posted by back2basics-

BB, i hope you have a bed or sofa for me to sleep on? Don't be pulling that 'we will have to sleep to to 'tail'' thing again.

Don't even worry my man, you aren't worthy of my bed anyway. I have a big ass comfy couch, or a pullout sofa in the den, it's your choice. Don't worry, I don't wanna see your ass until you get it waxed and pop some of those pimples anyway.

Originally posted by bouncyboy

Don't even worry my man, you aren't worthy of my bed anyway. I have a big ass comfy couch, or a pullout sofa in the den, it's your choice. Don't worry, I don't wanna see your ass until you get it waxed and pop some of those pimples anyway.

Ok, synergygirl has been officially surpassed as the most disgusting poster of the day.

:puke:

ew

It's actually better than nocturnal...which isn't hard to do... you'll like it, decent music, Paul Curtis... burb crowd always means cute crowd... you know, since I come from the burbs too ;) just kidding... hope you buys have fun. Maybe I will run into you if I get the energy.

Originally posted by back2basics-

The damage is done, i may never be the same again :(

:tongue:

Wow. Damn. One less sarcastic brit on the boards. Whatever shall we do. Where's back2basics (not to be confused with back2basics-) when you need him??

:tongue: yourself! ;)

Originally posted by silente

Wow. Damn. One less sarcastic brit on the boards. Whatever shall we do. Where's back2basics (not to be confused with back2basics-) when you need him??

:tongue: yourself! ;)

Both B2B's are equally annoying... so who give a shite??

Alright B2B, let's get the plans straight, that is if you are still planning on going.

are you going to take the train out or did you need me to pick you up at work? I tried to call you last night, but you never called back. Let me know.