Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATT:back2basics

glowball

OH lord... sweetheart don't mess wit him cause you will get a SHITLOAD from ALL of us... and a word to the wise... now when ever I hear any of my friends talking about doing business with you, I will suggest that you are unprofessional and that they should get business elsewhere.

Originally posted by glowball

Don't be a dick head like you already are on some other boards

Suck my dick.

I was only making it clear that if people wanted those services a GOOD FREIND of mine will also do these things. He is out of work, so i was being a fucking freind you twat. I don't know you and nobody here knows you, so what's wrong with plugging a freind?

How the fuck is that being a dick? FU, go check yourself.

You were the one fooking advertising on here in the first place, go fooking buy some advertising rather than doing it on board. I don't owe you shit. Even so you wrong.

First of all Kimberly relax.

Second of all Glowball, that's a really good advertising method, calling someone, who is a personal friend of 90% of the people on the Chicago boards a dick. Really smart, and really professional. In order to be successful you are going to have to deal with a little competition, that is why we have our lovely Wombat. I think you need to go take some business management, and then after you graduate from that take some anger management.

BREAK YO SELF NOW PUNK!!!! :gang::afro:

bouncy- bitchslappinnewyorkerssincebirth

Yeah , here i am advertising for my self and je comes on my thread saying to go to his friend , what kind of shit is that ? hmmm i say dick head !

You really are a thick as you sound on your pager arn't you.

Peease

So you think (in some twisted logic) that i remember my freind does the same thing and your post seems liek the perfect place to put it (on topic). I didn't slag you, your company or your work down, i just wanted peopel to know that Wombat could also do the same work... you get on your high horse and tell me i am wrong to do that?

Do you have any freinds? You wouldn't do that for them?

People have a choice, they can call you or call Wombat.

back2basics - toldyouaboutthelevelofeducationinNY

Yeah , here i am advertising for my self and je comes on my thread saying to go to his friend , what kind of shit is that ? hmmm i say dick head !

That my friend is not being a dick, that my friend is professional competition. Get used to it or go jump off a bridge, because if you can't take competition you aren't going to get anywhere in life. Live with it crybaby.

bouncy- onceagainbitchslappingnewyorker

This is from another board

It's a glowball to English dictionary for conversion (nothing to do with me)

http://v i p g u e s t l i s t.ync.net/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=4&t=000053

(take the spaces out of the v i p g u e s t l i s t bit as CP block their site)

Please bear this in mind before hireing this guy...

you brought that on yourself glowball.

Originally posted by silente

<sighs> This hardly seems fair. The poor guy's getting bitch slapped left and right. Maybe we should give ourselves a handicap or something, try to even things up, make it interesting...

...nah.

;)

Hell no, he came on our turf and started stepping on people's toes, so I am going to stomp his feet, and stomp his feet until I feel I have redeemed myself.

GB, just think of how you would respond to the same post by someone else on your usual board. I'm sure we appreciate the option, but If given the option to do business w/ a friend or a stranger, I'm sure you'd go w/ the friend.

Nah leave him, this guy has about 100 post on every NY drama board about his grammar and stuff like this.

He posted his pager number so everybody rang it up to here his message... the thing is I can't remember joining in the slating, so I don't know why this kid has a chip on his shoulder.