Clubplanet Nightlife Community

As of 3:00pm This afternoon...

dgmodel

Free At last Free at last Thank God Almighty I am FREE at last...

Not that anyone cares but as of 3:00pm this afternoon my crazy exgirlfriend moved to California. :D . Which now means I get to live my life like a normal person from here on in. No more death threats, drunk/high phone calls at three in the morning, no more drama with her friends,my car is safe from her vandalism now and more importantly MY FREEDOM is no longer compromised.

...blah blah blah...

I just wanted to share my happiness and think out loud...

:D :D :D

Originally posted by bellaragazza

why didn't you get rid of her before? :)

Believe me I TRIED I TRIED... it even came down to the point of me getting an order of protection out against her for aggrevated harrasment... its just a long story and more importantly I'm glad its behind me now... :)

yes "devil" was a mean one... dg i really hope she stays there... but then again, you know and i know (yes i know) that she will be there at the end... it always turns out like that.. and remember, when you and her have a big ass family and my kid rob your kids at school.. she will be the one you come home to...

Congratulations dude. I know how it feels to have a crazy bitch on ur ass all the time and ur a lucky guy. My ex finally left me alone after her boyfriend threatened me on her behalf and then I beat the fuck out of him. Theres one way to have her SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Originally posted by peache5030

Are you taking applications for a new psychotic woman ???

Im feeling alittle crazy lately...:blown:

good luck sweetie

ATTENTION Peache, and ALL the CP LADIES:

You can send all your applications to my PM's here on CP...

Looking forward to hear from all of you...

Originally posted by scaredgirl

if I were u I would move to a new place and change my phone number so she would never contact you again heheheh :laugh:

:D

Soon bebe girl Soon... when I come off vacation and go back to work Im going to start looking for a new place...