Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Please, let us all take a deep breath and say:

kimberlyco

Thank gosh this freakin day is over!

I learned today:

that fuck is a acronym.

Silente is getting more and more violent to bb and more and more sweeter to b2b (just kidding guys, please take that light in heart)

B2B likes Bob Marley

Tone has some horriable visuals still left from his rave days that he has brought onto us.

Transaction has women problems....

wait that would be transaction and every other man in this world!

Silente is very wise when it comes to relationships.

Der always gives in his 2 cents.

glowball is stupid.

and we all like big boats... what'd you learn?

Originally posted by kimberlyco

Thank gosh this freakin day is over!

I learned today:

Silente is getting more and more violent to bb and more and more sweeter to b2b (just kidding guys, please take that light in heart)

Silente is very wise when it comes to relationships.

<pouts> I'll be nice to bb when he's nice to me, the stupid poopyhead. ;)

<looking around for another silente> Wait...you mean me? Wise in relationships? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: <wipes away tear> You're close, Kimberly - I'm plenty wise when it comes to other people's relationships. When it comes to mine, I'm a moron (evidence: long line of exes, no currents. ;) ) But thanks, anyway. ;)

Originally posted by silente

PS - big boats definitely rule. Especially big boats filled with cool people avoiding drama. <coughhintcough> ;) When is the big boat party happening? Any idea?

Don't worry about drama, it won't last long, it only takes a couple of seconds to pitch someone overboard... lol :laugh:

<laughs> you better watch out, my friend - last time I checked, you were the one up for a swim. ;)

they can try....

"I'm strapped nigga, boy you betta tell them fools I'm strapped" :gang: quote from Grandma Klump from The nutty professor II

Originally posted by tranceaction

I thought you said resorting to potty humor was the sign a lesser intellect?

Thank you trance, for keeping with the "Men have to stick together" motive.

bouncy- themottooflifeformenisbrosbeforehoes

bouncy- silentecalledmepoopyheadwaaaaaaa :cry:

Originally posted by tranceaction

I thought you said resorting to potty humor was the sign a lesser intellect?

<laughs> It's the end of a long day - my intellect is not what it was this morning. ;) Besides, I figured I should crack at least one joke today that bb would be capable of understanding. :grin:

<laughs> It's the end of a long day - my intellect is not what it was this morning. ;) Besides, I figured I should crack at least one joke today that bb would be capable of understanding. :grin:

alright smart beotch. If your intellect and intellegence is so broad, then solve this riddle.

A man lives on the 30th floor of a 30 story building, every morning when he leaves for work he takes the elevator down to the first floor, and then drives to work.

When he gets home from work he only takes the elevator to the 15th floor, and then he takes the stairs up to the 30th.

Why??

and Kimberly, nothing out of you, since you already know the answer, and keep in mind Silente, that I got this one on the first try.

bouncy- bettingthatlindseycan'tgetthisone

bouncy- goaheadandgiveitashotsmartgirl