Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what are you listening to today?

jprutig

<laughs> I think b2b's waaaay beyond the help of any 12 step program. He should just head straight for the lobotomy. ;)

I've got a ton of stuff with me today. Some of the highlights....

Danny Howells - live set from...um...somewhere...

DJ Tiesto - In Search of Sunrise II

Led Zepplin - best of (Latter Days)

Aphrodite - Aphrodite

A blues mix my dad made for me

Mahler symphonies 4 and 5

Portishead - Dummy

Godsmack

Perfect Circle

Oh so much more. :)

Originally posted by back2basics-

yeah is there a CA Caffeine anonymous?? I shall be booking myself straight in... Nah it's my hangover, and too little sleep again.

Nah, maybe you should think about relaxing at least one night a week??? You still down for tonight??

Originally posted by peeps

cough a copy up, sister

let's go - no holding out, that's not fair

i'll give you a pokemon, digimon and one of my brothers - deal??

<laughs> I don't need any more siblings!! One is more than enough (especially when he's an older brother...oy). I got it off Audiogalaxy, peeps - public domain. :) There were at least two there - one from Dance Nation (the one I have) and one from Amsterdam.

Well just got a CD in the mail from my boy

Droz in NY.....I've been taking that in all day..and it's pretty damn good....other than that I have LInkin Park in my Player....along w/ Tool, and DJ Meng's Trancendental.....I change my listening goodies everyday...but the only disk that stays w/ me always is LP....If I'm not listening to any disk my station is stuck on Q101!!

I hear the Gorillaz is pretty tight also...anyone check them out? :cool:

KIM...was that for me?? I've been here for a bit...just don't really post...anyway...U never heard of Gorillaz huh?? Thier currently getting some play w/ a track called "Clint Eastwood" it's pretty tight....here's a link to a topic on them from another MB...check it out..there's also some links available to their site....;)

http://www.hallucination.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=1&t=003256

:afro:

Today I am listening to some New Cd's sent to me by my dear friend Ivan in Florida....Depeche Mode tracks....very tastey...I cannot wait till later today.....I will be the proud owner of 3 box set's full of DM single remixes..(18 cd's total).....ahhh...if you have not noticed yet..I am a freak when it comes to DM...I LUV EM, LUV EM , LUV EM....other than those newbies...jammin out to some Acid House......:hat: