Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Unreleased Exit Tracks.

exitheadzzz

Ok lets keep a running list of UNRELEASED songs, so you [1]dont have people constantly asking for them, and [2]have people say there searching for them, cause all it does is get ya annoyed, ill list what I know, if I missed anything, just add it on.

Tony Draper - Pressure, Gladiator, Lets Go.

Domenick Capello - Tarantella, Fantasy.

Unknown - Lets Bounce [The Womps & Wa's song].:mad:

Rob Girelinni [i think] - Young Frankenstein, Where Do I Go Dub.

Mike Macaluso - Final Chapter / Oh Fortuna Mix. [which I heard isnt even being released]

Silent Nick - Diamonds [heard a new mix is being made and thats the one being released]

I know Im forgetting mad shit, its mad late im tired, give me a break, if I was wrong on anything or theres more to add, add it please. :finger:

Originally posted by shaned

i hear you on that one....some needs to nab draper's record bag....enough people sit in that booth to take em!!! lol

Thought comes across every friday, but it gotta be at like 7 a.m., lol, I have this all mapped out, then the following week I go real early, and be like look what I found, as long as I get Lets Bounce in the next year I think i'll be satisfied, song aint even that good, its just the point of it already. RELEASE IT ALREADY WHOEVER U ARE. :mad:

Ok the original plan was this, send LIZZY and a guy into the booth, have lizzy distract him, whoever goes to booth, takes cd book drops over booth w/o draper looking, 3 people are waiting undernearth, meanwhile 15 minutes before that, 3 kids with 2 cars left the club to sit with there rides in front of exit waitin with doors open. sum1 catches the cds, lizzy and partner leave booth, run for the doors, person who catches cds then pulls a barry sanders out the front door behind his 2 lead blockers, and everyone meets at a rendezvouz point to smoke blunts and go crazy? who's down, lol. well thought out plan for something that i would never do huh? wanna hear my plan to blow up the world...? :rolleyes::idea:

How bout this, I walk into the booth and i start annoying draper, by saying that i come to Exit only to hear his track Pressure ( :Jerking off motion: ) and he says "good good, thank you thank you" then i offer him a ciggerate Laced with Elephant Tranquilizer, He smokes he faints , i through his cd doqn from the booth, someone IN on the plot Cacthes it, and we leave exit like nothing happened :) :)

and we open up a club and PLay his shit :)

No No You Psychos. My plan will work and not fail trust me, we return the cds the following week, open a club, nah fawk that, ill have every thing I want on Cd, but I say we give it a few new weeks, music has been good lately, im still predicting another crazy track is gonna pop up before exit closes on the 24th, August 23rd Secret Rendevouz point.

Operation Exit Heads Get Even will go into effect, this thread will self destruct in 10 seconds....:blown:

Guest saleen351

the ofurtuna mix is making its rounds...It hit the NJ shore already and if things go the way they usually do everyone should have by sept....I don't have it so don't bother me on it..but I don't think it is as good as ppl say....The Rob G song will be on cd comming in sept. I talked to him at Temps last week... but I'm not sure what mixes there will be... Mad ppl keep claiming they got pressure and none will send me a sample...all a bunch of BS'ers....even more ppl say the same shit about diamonds but more bsers...patience ppl, and we will have all of them....these djs are learning not to pass out music but ofurtuna slipped threw the cracks.....

• 1 year later...
Originally posted by bumpofk

as far as i know mike macaluso - final chapter and silent nick - diamonds are released they have mike macaluso record at satelitterecods.com

please pm avalondon3 then and hook him up with these

Originally posted by wakeup

please pm avalondon3 then and hook him up with these

here you go babies http://www.satelliterecords.com/live/index.php?dept=Support&prod_detail=yes&stock_number=54517&PHPSESSID=271f8ad82569806db7b1f20bc303e4c6

request this item and you should get it i just seem to know that final chapter was released :blown:

http://www.satelliterecords.com/live/index.php?dept=Support&prod_detail=yes&stock_number=93724&PHPSESSID=271f8ad82569806db7b1f20bc303e4c6

silent nick - palladio which is know as diamonds to exit heads lol morons always have to mislabel tracks

request those items or whatever go to the store talk to them they will get you those items now peace

Originally posted by bumpofk

here you go babies http://www.satelliterecords.com/live/index.php?dept=Support&prod_detail=yes&stock_number=54517&PHPSESSID=271f8ad82569806db7b1f20bc303e4c6

request this item and you should get it i just seem to know that final chapter was released :blown:

http://www.satelliterecords.com/live/index.php?dept=Support&prod_detail=yes&stock_number=93724&PHPSESSID=271f8ad82569806db7b1f20bc303e4c6

silent nick - palladio which is know as diamonds to exit heads lol morons always have to mislabel tracks

request those items or whatever go to the store talk to them they will get you those items now peace

blahhahahahha