Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SF last nite?! was it nuttz in there or what?!

wtf was going on in that place last nite?! JP just tore it up, with some bangin beats.......an unbelieveable nite! JP was off the wall once again! the crowd,a good 4000 for the nite, maybe more!!! it was just too hot in there tho, everybody sweating like in a sauna!! if im not wrong, rockell performed last nite: what are the song's names that she sang?! overall a simple and beautiful nite and full of love and energy with everybody just having a blast!!! does anyone know what time it closed?

Last night was insane way to crowded and too hot but the music was pretty good and the girls were out of control. Rockell performed what u did to me. it was probably one of the best performance i have seen i a while. The worst thing in the world happen i was doing a bump and some big juicehead turned and slammed right into me and made me drop my jar and as i went to pick it up there was nothing left in it grrrrrrrrrrr and i had no more money to get another one. But overall i had a good time i had to leave at 9 because i couldn't deal with the crowd or tyhe heat any longer.

Last night was crazy. A little to crowded for my liking but never the less a good time at the factory as usual. JP tore shit up again which i guess will make it make up for that hour of his set last week that was just the same repetative beat over and over. The crowd was good the girls were as hot as ever. And rockell performed awesome. All I ask is for it to be a little cooler in there next time for god sake.

wish i could join in this rave review of factory last nite, but Paris made sure that wouldnt happen. i really dont understand the door policy, first they say no more guys, so i stand back and watch a bunch of guys go in, then they turn away an almost identical group of guys, so we get a group of girls to say were with them, there were about 8 girls in this group and us 4 guys, Paris then goes up to the girls and threatens to kick them off line if they are with us. I hope something really bad happens to her/him whatever paris is. :mad:

Originally posted by nightcrawler

wish i could join in this rave review of factory last nite, but Paris made sure that wouldnt happen. i really dont understand the door policy, first they say no more guys, so i stand back and watch a bunch of guys go in, then they turn away an almost identical group of guys, so we get a group of girls to say were with them, there were about 8 girls in this group and us 4 guys, Paris then goes up to the girls and threatens to kick them off line if they are with us. I hope something really bad happens to her/him whatever paris is. :mad:

damn...that fucking sucks

move on...

hey paris has the power to do whatever the hell she wants...she is the door person.....and unfortunately if she does not like u...for whatever reason....u just arent getting in, end of story.......thankfully she has never given me a problem....u just gotta gave the attitude to get in and she has to like your look....better luck next time!

I know what you mean. Paris gives me a problem every time i go there for reasons that I will not get into so i just go after 6am when Paris leaves. Its good also cause the crowd starts thining out around that time usually.

I had a really good time last night, however the heat and the crowd was just too much for me! Well besides waiting on line for 20 min which sucked and dealing with mangled juiceheads hitting on me all night it was ok! I am just glad i saw all my friends there it was sick how many peeps I knew were there but the more the merrier b/c you know what that means! MORE FREE PARTY FAVORS! lol ANyways I felt so bad for the guys online that were turned away several times, that really sucks night crawler! :( I def was a mangled mess and was too tempted to hook up but oh well I must admit i did miss having my BF with me there! Blah Yeah JP def tore it up however there were so many peeps I really couldn't even hear the music and i didn't even know ROckel performed until my friend Pete goes, "WAnna Bump, how was she?" I was like wtf lol I had no idea what was goin on i was a mess! Oh and i must say Greg you are too hot for words and i had alot of fun with you :) YOU CAN REALLY MOVE lol I will def talk to you soon! ANyways i am def taking a break from factory b/c it was just way too much for me and the worst part of it all was that i went right from factory to work! It sucked thank god i had my energy pills or i would of been shot lol Well see you guys in the city! MUAH OH yeah and they def do need a better cooling system in there and wtf is that $3.00 an icepop crap DAMNNNNNn

guccigrlNyC

I have to two words to describe SF Sat night: AFRICA HOT!!

I love SF and have been going for years. I don't think I've ever seen it so F@*king hot in there.

We got there around 5. The line was down the block. It was just me and my girl and luckily we didn't have to wait on line.

We didn't stay that long (till around 9) since we had been out earlier and were tired. The time that we were there I thought the music was just ok. I knew it was gonna get better later but w didn't feel like waiting for the crowd to clear.

When when we walked in Paris was lettin eveyrbody in as far as I could see. She wasn't even stopping to check ID's.

Sometimes I've seen her get picky if its really crowded. Liek somebody said, if she just likes your look, it doesn't matter.

We went around 3:00... waited in the line for 20min... My one friend and I got in but my other friend got turned down.. so.. being good friends we left with him.. We were soo pissed.. Thats funny that you say they weren't letting anyone that wasn't white in.. because.. the friend that got turned down has dark skin..

It would've been my first time at SF.. oh well.. Guess I have to wait a little longer..

Originally posted by bkissa

i've popped my sf cherry!

it was great. im definitely coming back for more.

but how come there were no people in underwear???

anyway, i hope to see everyone next sunday! [/some people were wearing underwear only. I was. I liked the guy who was wearing underwear yellow in color with ]:) and toung

Originally posted by bkissa

i've popped my sf cherry!

it was great. im definitely coming back for more.

but how come there were no people in underwear???

anyway, i hope to see everyone next sunday!

You were there????? Ok that's just ridiculous, not saying you were gonna be there.

I was left of the stage most of the night, where was you?

See you next Sun. :mad:

What kind of "look" does Paris like when it comes to girls?

Somebody mentioned she isn't too hot on guys who aren't white... I've noticed that, too.

I've never had a problem getting in, but that's partly because one of my friends is buddy-buddy with her (I guess they worked on the website or something awhile back), and we always go with him (no ID checks, which was nice because I was 19-20 at the time).

well, i think that PARIS goes for more of an attitude than a look...cause im sure that we have all noticed some ugliness in SF.......it all depends on PARIS' mood at that moment.....i wish i had that power......but as i said b4 she never ever gives me a problem....guess i got what it takes...LOL...peace!:D