Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Good lord this day is dragging!

silente

<laughs> I dunno scratch....I might rather be sick, honestly. I'm stuck at a desk all hyped up on caffeine (goooo free bad coffee!!), bored out of my skull. I paid bills last night so even if I can go out this weekend I probably can't get any pf's...<sighs> It's not been fun. I just want to go home and plant myself behind my decks for about 6 hours, but I have to go to dinner at my dad's instead.

(woo-hoo! misery party! who else is in?)

Ok. That's it. I'm gone. :) It's 4:30, which at this office is late enough to leave. I'm going home, rolling a spliff, and chilling until I head over to my dad's. Have a good evening, all - scratch, I hope you feel better! Take vitamins. :)

i'm in, silente

it's my dad's bday. so we're doing dinner, my brother is riding the broom tongiht, my mom is pissed at my brother for being a prick. she's miffed at me for not getting my dad anything after everything i've ever gotten him is never used, opened or looked at. he's told me time and again he doesn't want anything - so me, hating any birthday is fine with this, but mom's not. plus, i got screwed out of about $5000, and the guy who did it called me on the phone and told me he did it, rubbed my face in the fact that i trusted him, then jumped on a plane and left the country.

so dinner should be fun.

(but my dad is in a good mood, go figure)

Originally posted by peeps

i'm in, silente

it's my dad's bday. so we're doing dinner, my brother is riding the broom tongiht, my mom is pissed at my brother for being a prick. she's miffed at me for not getting my dad anything after everything i've ever gotten him is never used, opened or looked at. he's told me time and again he doesn't want anything - so me, hating any birthday is fine with this, but mom's not. plus, i got screwed out of about $5000, and the guy who did it called me on the phone and told me he did it, rubbed my face in the fact that i trusted him, then jumped on a plane and left the country.

so dinner should be fun.

(but my dad is in a good mood, go figure)

eeep...that sucks, peeps. (hehe...couldn't resist ;) ) How did you get screwed out of that much money? Did you give your credit card number to a hooker again?