Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who Thinks Trancend should get a job and or life?

now I see how ur reached Club God, every post u make contians one word or one sentenced answers......

do u have anything interesting to post about or do u just sit there and post the first thing that pops into ur head.....

jeez, why dont u get a job with cp, ask daVe for a job and maybe he can hook u up......anything is better than posting mindless posts about mindless topics...........

sorry about me ranting and raving. I had a tough day today and I needed someone to yell and get angry at.....:mad: :mad: :mad:

trancends such a loser oh my god i wish he would just die or stop posting or something....i hate him! hey trancend, if youre listening then use more that one word when you post!

but really i have a job which i leave to go to in a half hour, and i have a life too believe it or not :eek: :eek: :eek:

Originally posted by avalondon3

jeez, why dont u get a job with cp, ask daVe for a job and maybe he can hook u up......anything is better than posting mindless posts about mindless topics...........

Hmm. This topic sure is awe inspiring.

Who has more time, the person who rambles or the one who notices the other has plenty of free time.

Kinda reminds me of the guy here who doesnt work much but sure does notice when someone else is taking a break......

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Damn Trancend, everyone's likin' you now. You're becoming so played out. Forget it, you aren't my favorite anymore!:mad:

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ive become trendy....expect my crappy cd and action figure to be out shortly

Originally posted by silente

<laughs> Right on - trancend is the new flava of the month. You better come up with some new material, brotha - your 15 minutes have started... ;)

oh no i feel myself crumbling under the pressure already

ok heres my new material

"lol"

"yeah"

"no"

":blown: :blown: "