Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The REAL story with EXIT

Originally posted by trikki

Junior will be there on August 25th for sure. Exit will evenutally be closing, don't know when, Trump bought the building and it will be turned into apartments at some point.

Where in the fuck do you get your information from? You must be joking though -

Originally posted by nubreedfan

I hope JV takes a residency at EXIT. He's a JINX. Every club he spins at gets shut down. I would love if that juicehead club Exit gets shut down.

Noooooo. Keep Exit open! Please! Do you really want the juicehead crowd invading all the other night spots? Hell NO! Think about it first, keep Exit open.

No, it's true, Junior Vasquez is going to become the resident at Exit in late August, I already talked to some people at Exit about it. Not sure what night he's doing, I'm pretty sure it's Saturday nights for the 21+ crowd. Where the hell is Boris going?!!!

Originally posted by nubreedfan

I hope JV takes a residency at EXIT. He's a JINX. Every club he spins at gets shut down. I would love if that juicehead club Exit gets shut down.

It's been several years since Junior left the Tunnel and it's still going strong.

BTW do you really think all the juiceheads are going to stick around once the Chelsea boys start the invasion???

Originally posted by JoelB

Closing down? After the millions poured into it? I dont think so.

From what I hear, yes, Junior WILL be spinning there. Residency? I doubt it, unless they get a better sound system.

It's not closing permanently, just for remodeling. Or so goes the rumor.

Originally posted by snappy139

Where in the fuck do you get your information from? You must be joking though -

These are the facts, sweetie. He will be there and Trump did buy the building when David's lease is up. Where do you get your info from??? Obviously not the correct sources. Thank you!

For the record - Junir will be spinning at Exit for his birthday party on August 25th. Tickets can be purchased at the box office or through ticketmaster. That is the last night Exit will be open. It is closing for remodeling and the installation of JVS - Phase One (Junior's very own custom designed sound system - that he deisgned himself!!) The grand opening of EARTH (he came to Earth from Juniorverse) is on Saturday, September 29th. All this and more was posted on the JVM board that is no longer in existence!

SO there you have it - the truth - the whole truth - and nothing but the truth according to message boards!

i order my tickets..it's going to be a sick night...the birthday party is on...as far as the other shit i'll believe it when i see it..if exit gets junior that is the smart move and will out a doubt put then back on the map.....

Why is it everyday someone posts some stupid ass rumors about EXIT? You peeps kill me with this shit! LOL Where do half of you even get this information from??? And please tell me one thing, why the hell would the great Junior Vasquez become resident at annoying ass filthy EXIT????

Originally posted by illlogik

Why is it everyday someone posts some stupid ass rumors about EXIT? You peeps kill me with this shit! LOL Where do half of you even get this information from??? And please tell me one thing, why the hell would the great Junior Vasquez become resident at annoying ass filthy EXIT????

Maybe because it's an enormous space with huge potential. I was there when it was newly renovated as Carbon, it was clean and stunning. When he sets up there it's basically going to be brand-spankin'-new.

I for one am excited. :D :D :D :D