Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The most embarrising type of music you like?

I love classical music: Vivaldi's Four Seasons. Gotta love it!!

Nothing embarrasing about that.

Now what is embarrasing is that I actually like Yanni.

I think his music is soo relaxing. I'm tellin you, don't knock it till you try it.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Now stop laughing at me.........

Originally posted by xtcgspot

ohhh man...im a 19 yr old guy, and last summer i bought the NSYNC-No Strings Attached cd, and i sing along to it and stuff, i know most of the words. and im kinda startin to like the songs off their new cd....but i dont think im gonna actually buy this one.

hey now.... u know i love the fact that u like nsync *lol* its such a turn on :tongue::heart::tongue:

Originally posted by lavendermenace

I love classical music, but I don't think thats embarassing. . .

But I'll Admit it

I Love PATSY CLINE!!!!!!

See, i don't think that's embarrassing either. She has a phenomenal voice.

I don't really consider anything I like to be embarrassing. I don't know, I'll try and come up with something.

I *am* embarrassed about my old musical style, though. I was a total headbanger in hs. I was all about any type of heavy metal, even glam metal! Poison, Warrant, Skid Row, Cinderella, Slayer, but most of all Megadeth and Metallica.

ohhh man...im a 19 yr old guy, and last summer i bought the NSYNC-No Strings Attached cd, and i sing along to it and stuff, i know most of the words. and im kinda startin to like the songs off their new cd....but i dont think im gonna actually buy this one.

:blown: :blown: :blown:

umm.....:laugh:

thats bad

do you like them for their commercailized, generic music/singing; or their looks? hmm.....

i suppose next youre gonna say britney spears has musical talent

I saw a few postings for classical music but I see nothing wrong with that at all. I give credit to anyone who can compose a symphony. I guess my big secret is that I have every Garth Brooks CD. I can't be his only fan here because when he played Central Park there were at least 250,000 people there. So there.

Originally posted by homersimpson

I saw a few postings for classical music but I see nothing wrong with that at all. I give credit to anyone who can compose a symphony. I guess my big secret is that I have every Garth Brooks CD. I can't be his only fan here because when he played Central Park there were at least 250,000 people there. So there.

<laughs> Right on dude, I love Garth Brooks. He's the only country guy I like, but his shit is great. And I'm a classicaly trained singer and violinist, so I don't see anything wrong with classical music. :)

Hi ..my name is TotalEclipse..I have been part of the group for nearly 5 months... and I am an addict of Nsync

It all started during my childhood I became hooked on New Kids on the Block since the Age of 5. From there I experimented with various others... My parents tried to help me, they put me in rehab for most of my early childhood years. I was clean for nearly 5 years and then relapsed when Nsync came out. I couldn't control myself, the cheesy damn lyrics ran through my head and I just wanted more and more.

I am learning to control my addiction and that is why I have joined you all in Cheese Addicts Anonymous. CAA, you have helped me so much. Thank you! Sniff Sniff:(

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

umm.....:laugh:

thats bad

do you like them for their commercailized, generic music/singing; or their looks? hmm.....

i suppose next youre gonna say britney spears has musical talent

of course it's for their looks....why else? damn, that justin is such a little cutie. and what do u mean britney has no musical talent? she has plenty!!

of course it's for their looks....why else? damn, that justin is such a little cutie. and what do u mean britney has no musical talent? she has plenty!!

ok, now back to reality....i couldnt give a damn how they look, but those goddamn lyrics just get stuck in ur head. and i have to admit that i am almost obsessed w/ the choreography. jsut b/c it looks really really easy, and i think i could do it, but i like to watch it.

and britney is just hot.....really really hot. i dont give a shit about her songs...just hope she keeps lookin pretty.

Originally posted by xtotaleclipsex

Hi ..my name is TotalEclipse..I have been part of the group for nearly 5 months... and I am an addict of Nsync

It all started during my childhood I became hooked on New Kids on the Block since the Age of 5. From there I experimented with various others... My parents tried to help me, they put me in rehab for most of my early childhood years. I was clean for nearly 5 years and then relapsed when Nsync came out. I couldn't control myself, the cheesy damn lyrics ran through my head and I just wanted more and more.

I am learning to control my addiction and that is why I have joined you all in Cheese Addicts Anonymous. CAA, you have helped me so much. Thank you! Sniff Sniff:(

that is pretty much *exactly* the same thing that happened to me.... i was a NKOTB addict when i was little.... and when they died, my love for cheese died with them..... but when nsync came out- i got sucked in and there was nothing i can do to save myself... i should go to nsync anonymous cuz im addicted.... so.. i feel ur pain.. although im not embarrased at all!!!!

I grew up listening to southern gospel but not the good black baptist shit. I was raised on the white stuff. My dad manages a christian bookstore in Brirish Columbia and whenever a new album comes out he sends it to me. I keep some of them. It's good to remember where you come from once in a while. Most get tossed though. Don't say anything to him. He'd be heartbroken.