Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Gallery of pictures... people taking various drugs for the first time...

Well... pictures of them high/rolling/cracked out, at least.

The story behind the pics: A photographer who has a problem with the hypocrisy of the War on Drugs went out, found some people who have never taken drugs before, had them come into his studio, take one of 11 different illegal drugs, and be photographed.

Check out the pictures here.

Any thoughts?

KETAMIN

Side effects: this guy puked ferociously. Three times he got up off his chair and puked his guts out. For about 45 minutes he was doing really bad. He was in a K-hole, a K-grave. I would say 50% of the people’s reactions were bad and about 50% were good, but he was one of the worst.

Fucked up for: three or four hours.

5.jpg

HEROIN

Side effects: this session scared me completely. She never barfed and just sat there for a really long time scratching her face. This shoot changed my opinions of drugs quite a bit. I became very turned off by them, especially heroin. She seemed incredibly bored, uncreative, unemotional and numb.

Fucked up for: one and a half to two hours.

7.jpg

Thats not funny, thats sad....

I do my share, but who in their right mind would corrupt 11 people who have never done drugs and have them try this shit? Especially heroin, you can become addicted after doing it once. For what....the sake of research???!!! This asshole could very well be responsible for ruining at least one of these peoples lives, people who were fine without drugs beforehand, and now he opend the gateway to all of them, for all selfish reasons.

God I hope this isn't for real.....

who in their right mind would corrupt 11 people who have never done drugs and have them try this shit?

It wasn't like the photographer forced them to do it. As consenting adults, they all volunteered willingly and were aware of what risk(s) they were taking.

:cool:

Originally posted by cgm

Thats not funny, thats sad....

I do my share, but who in their right mind would corrupt 11 people who have never done drugs and have them try this shit? Especially heroin, you can become addicted after doing it once. For what....the sake of research???!!! This asshole could very well be responsible for ruining at least one of these peoples lives, people who were fine without drugs beforehand, and now he opend the gateway to all of them, for all selfish reasons.

God I hope this isn't for real.....

Becoming addicted once after doing it. I don't quite think so. I am sorry to disagree with you, but I have known people not to get addicted after doing it 5 or 10 times. Although with any drug you can become addicted after using it once. It is all dependent upon that person. NOT THE DRUG!

Heroin must be the most fucked up drug the way I look at it! I've never tried it, and never will! The sad part is that some of the people I know did it regularly before! And only yesterday I saw a guy on heroin cracked out ON THE STREET! Bro, that's fucked up. it was like a total downer and he was all scratching and sweating.

Originally posted by wildangel

Why do people scratch themselves when they're on heroin?

Um, thats what i always wondered too, I mean im gonna be honest and yes i used to do heroin, but sniffed never shot it.

Like i'd do it and then 1-0 minutes later i would get sooo itchy and just scratch myself for like a while!!! But if i remmeebr it didnt really feel like ur skin was crawling, it just felt like u itches all over.

I have had a lot of friends that heroin has really fucked up their lives....I also recently lost a close friend in a heroin related death.....Im just very sensitive about that issue and I think its sad that this man would have someone try it for the sake of his project

Originally posted by romy20

Um, thats what i always wondered too, I mean im gonna be honest and yes i used to do heroin, but sniffed never shot it.

Like i'd do it and then 1-0 minutes later i would get sooo itchy and just scratch myself for like a while!!! But if i remmeebr it didnt really feel like ur skin was crawling, it just felt like u itches all over.

Creepy Crawlers.. Same as coke.

Originally posted by wildangel

Why do people scratch themselves when they're on heroin?

Soon to be pharmacist here... opiates cause histamine release... the stronger the opiate the more massive the release. I heard that when you shoot heroin the histamine release is so intense you can actually feel it burst from your abdomen like an orgasm.

I want to know two things

1) where the hell did he get all those drugs?

2) why was he not arrested for publicly giving them to others?

and BTW according to the latest economist

40% of heroin users are addicted

80% of nicotine users are addicted

15% of cocaine users are addicted

There were more, Ill try to find the mag for all of them