Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do you remember the first night on a dance floor that made you love the scene?e

I remember being in LL at a Disco 2000 night with Keoki spinning..

My friend FORCED me to go (I was still MR. INDUSTRIAL guy and hesitated to listen to anything else)

After about an hour my foot started to tap..

My body started to move..

and then my freinds gf kisses me and slips a pill with her tounge in my mouth..

I just went along with it..

and she says to me "Just drink lots of water and dance!"

I was game so I washed the pill down my throat and agreed..

Half an hour later I had my first roll...

But the music had infected me way before I blew up.. (I had begun to hop around trying

to imitate the kids with the Glowsticks..)

the girls where sooo fucking cute with the big pants color bracelets, stuffed toys and bleached hair.

I fell in love with five different girls that night and kissed three complete strangers and fealt sensations and emotions far beyond anything I'd ever fealt..

A complete sense of UNITY and an overwhelming desire to get to know EVERYONE!

I danced all fucking night until my friend pulled me out of the place when the lights went on!

Outside the sun was up so we walked to a cafe and cuddled and drank OJ..

After that night I told myself that this was something that I could get use to doing alot!

It's been almost ten years since that night..

I dont wear fat pants any more and the only piercings I have left are my streatched lobes (that I'm too chicken shit to take out) I'm 28 now and an older wiser clubber!

but the Passion..

The love..

UNITY

and RESPECT.

are still inside me!

They have infected me with a virus that I canot find the cure for..

nor do I want to!

The most beautifull open people belong to our world on the dance floors...

There isnt any place like it in the entire world...

and no other music moves me like Dance music...

CLUBLAND IS MY HOME!

HOW ABOUT YOU?

:)

Wow...you totally brought me back...I used to love Disco 2000...but, I have to say that my best times were at Arena. God, how i miss those Saturdays...nothing will ever compare...

Seems like the whole scene has changed so much since then...either that or I'm just getting older...but, I will never be too old to go clubbing...

before i begin i ask that you save yopur exit bashing for another thread.

My first real clubbing experience was last may at exit. I went with some friends from work (about 9 people, most of us were never to a city club before). at the time, i started getting into trance and house (thank you run lola run!) but i still listened to rock (beck, garbage, sugar ray, metallica, etc). well, we hit the dance floor the first thing we got there (about 12), and stayed there until 530 (i had work in the morning). i dont know what happened-the music just took control and i couldnt stop dancing (and no, i wasnt rolling-never have never will). now i dont listen to the radio anymore. no more pop/rock/rap bullshit. no more mtv/vh1 garbage.

the first time i fell in love with club/house music was the first time i went to a city club - which was systems. i dont know what it was about the place but i just fell in love with clubs after that. i guess it was everyone just so cool and out to have a great time. the whole atmosphere was amazing to me.... i had some of the best nights of my life there... what can i say... systems made an amazing impression on me of the city...

too bad that place still isnt around.

goes the mugwump..

Lets hear more guys!

I want the juicy details..

First club..

First goosebumps from the song that made you fall in love with the night..

We all had our first clubing experience sometime..

It's like loosing your dancefloor cherries!

DO SHARE

Originally posted by mugwump

I remember being in LL at a Disco 2000 night with Keoki spinning..

My friend FORCED me to go (I was still MR. INDUSTRIAL guy and hesitated to listen to anything else)

After about an hour my foot started to tap..

My body started to move..

and then my freinds gf kisses me and slips a pill with her tounge in my mouth..

I just went along with it..

and she says to me "Just drink lots of water and dance!"

I was game so I washed the pill down my throat and agreed..

Half an hour later I had my first roll...

But the music had infected me way before I blew up.. (I had begun to hop around trying

to imitate the kids with the Glowsticks..)

the girls where sooo fucking cute with the big pants color bracelets, stuffed toys and bleached hair.

I fell in love with five different girls that night and kissed three complete strangers and fealt sensations and emotions far beyond anything I'd ever fealt..

A complete sense of UNITY and an overwhelming desire to get to know EVERYONE!

I danced all fucking night until my friend pulled me out of the place when the lights went on!

Outside the sun was up so we walked to a cafe and cuddled and drank OJ..

After that night I told myself that this was something that I could get use to doing alot!

It's been almost ten years since that night..

I dont wear fat pants any more and the only piercings I have left are my streatched lobes (that I'm too chicken shit to take out) I'm 28 now and an older wiser clubber!

but the Passion..

The love..

UNITY

and RESPECT.

are still inside me!

They have infected me with a virus that I canot find the cure for..

nor do I want to!

The most beautifull open people belong to our world on the dance floors...

There isnt any place like it in the entire world...

and no other music moves me like Dance music...

CLUBLAND IS MY HOME!

HOW ABOUT YOU?

:)

Will you marry me????? :D

Originally posted by mugwump

goes the mugwump..

Lets hear more guys!

I want the juicy details..

First club..

First goosebumps from the song that made you fall in love with the night..

We all had our first clubing experience sometime..

It's like loosing your dancefloor cherries!

DO SHARE

AS FOR MY FIRST GOOSEBUMPS: THE AIRSCAPE REMIX OF KISS

I don't recall the year, but it was way back when Webster Hall was in its heyday. This was when they played Alternative at the top level. Didn't have classes on friday so myself and the crowd I was hanging with at the time used to drop acid every Thurs nite and head over there. Went once on a Sat. nite and did my first roll, don't remember what the pill was. But once it set in it was like had an epiphany! I was with my girlfriend at the time and we were both at a loss for words but at the same time just so into each and everyone else around. I think I may even have said something ridiculous like "Will you marry me..." or something to that extent!! But I do remember two songs distinctly even to this day: "Sugar is Sweeter" by CJ Bolland(I think) and "Spin Spin Sugar" by the Sneaker Pimps Armand Van Helden's Dark Garage Mix. Even the next day I could still hear the bass thumping in my head from those songs. But even my first roll wasn't the best I've had. I think the combination of music and more importantly who you're with (girlfriend, boyfriend, friends in general) truly make the nite unforgettable!)