Clubplanet Nightlife Community

** Official Johnny Vicious @ SF Roll Call **

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

2 more days!

i cant take it!

i just hope he plays breathe and/or dont give up

i hope he throws down a few mad myles tracks cause illll freakin looooooose it..........

looks like this meet up might even be bigger then the limelight meet up

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

2 more days!

i cant take it!

i just hope he plays breathe and/or dont give up

yea i would like to hear dont' give up too..

some others i'd like to hear..

columbia- pvd

the version of trip to uranus that i've only hear him play once..

track from his tunnel set last year w/ the "i know what you did last summer" sample (i'll lose it if he plays this)

everything will flow

and for old JV tracks..

vulcan- src *drool*

Originally posted by PFloyd40

yea i would like to hear dont' give up too..

some others i'd like to hear..

everything will flow

hmmmmmmmmm.....I think I might have to get in touch with Johnny......If hes plays that, Ill lose it.....

Great Idea Robbbbbie:):):)

Originally posted by t0nythelover

so meet up is 2 oclock at the third floor? how we gonna know what everybody looks like?

Hey just walk around and say "are you from clubplanet"? lol I'm sure you will find everyone***Anyone else will just think your fucken crazy**:D

Originally posted by xtcgirlie

Hey just walk around and say "are you from clubplanet"? lol I'm sure you will find everyone***Anyone else will just think your fucken crazy**:D

hahahaha

i know exactly what you mean....when i ask people they just look at me like i have 2 heads or something

Originally posted by msoprano13

hahahaha

i know exactly what you mean....when i ask people they just look at me like i have 2 heads or something

hahaha

well there'll be smaller groups of us that will know each other and it'll all just mesh together i'm sure :)

getting the anxious stomach feeling :D

can't wait to meet all u guys again...and all the new people. i really hope i make it 2nite. idk if my friends are gonna go or not. i might just go by myself 2nite cuz i wanna go that bad. hey, if trancend can do it, i can too.

some one will be my friend 2nite if i show up alone right?? :worry: :worry: :worry:

Originally posted by slashone

Never heard JV spin before. What kind of house does he spin? Also what kind of line are we looking at tonight? I usually get there around 2 on sat and there is no line. I would asume its not like that on a fri...

not sure about the line but vicious throws it down hard........a lot of trance and hard trance but not the cheesy stuff that you hear........hes intense and he knows how to move the floor......

Originally posted by xtcgspot

can't wait to meet all u guys again...and all the new people. i really hope i make it 2nite. idk if my friends are gonna go or not. i might just go by myself 2nite cuz i wanna go that bad. hey, if trancend can do it, i can too.

some one will be my friend 2nite if i show up alone right?? :worry: :worry: :worry:

Hey i will be your friend if your alone**I got in a little argument with the person i was supposed to be going with over this night and now all my plans r screwed up i can't find anyone else to go so i'll probably end up going by myself only cause i'm not missing Vicious in factory 4 anything** :D

This night is going to sick! Not only is JV playing in my fav club, but it's the last night of true NYC clubbing before I leave to Boston! :( Anyhow, I'm be there by 2am and I'll be sure to drop by. I don't know any of you, but I'm going to be a blonde 6'1 thin guy with very-very big pupils and probably smoking a Parli.:smoke:

Originally posted by xtcgirlie

Hey i will be your friend if your alone**I got in a little argument with the person i was supposed to be going with over this night and now all my plans r screwed up i can't find anyone else to go so i'll probably end up going by myself only cause i'm not missing Vicious in factory 4 anything** :D

hey, thanx hun. i know how u feel...i dont wanna miss vicious either. ive been waitin for this nite for more than a month now. i feel like a dork goin alone, but i wanna be there sooooo bad. what time r u gonna get there. ill probably get there at like 12, but i dont wanna wait till the meetup at 2 all by myself, ya know. hopefully i can meet up w/ some people before that and have someone to chill with.