Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Paintball / Go-Carts

back2basics-

Anybody fancey sorting something like this out one weekend?

Do a little something out side clubs... BB keeps threatening to sort out a BBQ (yeh i know you had one Sunday, but most of us could't come). How about getting one sorted this weekend for Silente's leaving doo?

Anyway does anybody know where there is a good paitball center or FAST go-carts (or something allong those lines)?

Originally posted by wombat

BirdJ used to hook up a paintball war every year at the job we used to have. I'll talk to him about it, I know it's about a half hour outside the city. I'd really like to do the boat thing as well.

Yeh i love paint-ball it can be a right laugh.

Marcel if your ever down neer the Marina could you take a look for somewhere that hire's out boats? Is that where you skateboard?

BBQ? At my place? No problem. You just have to drag your asses out to the burbs. Let me know. We can arrange it. Everyone bring some food, and we shall feast away. Saturday or Sunday is good. We can do the predrink/BBQ thing at my place Saturday and then go out???

I can't do sunday...my mom's got me roped into about a hundred bs things that unfortunately have to get done before I can leave.

I'm up for paintball or whatever on Saturday, though - sounds like fun. :grin: Anything where I have the opportunity to beat up on bb is a-ok with me. :tongue:;)

Originally posted by kimberlyco

bouncy you need a grill first?? ;)

we can steal one from someone!

I love paintballing, I am always up for anything.

Bungee jumping?

Actually there carn't be many places round here you can Bungee jump.. the place is so flat.

So BB a BBQ without a grill?

Originally posted by kimberlyco

Be careful. I could start a poll "Should Kim be allowed to come" I think everyone would say yes (atleast I hope they would)

Should I start a poll saying "Should we let this one go by without commenting on the double entendre?" Or should we good and tell Kim she can do anything she wants in her private life?