Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who's going away to college this week, or next week and where you going?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<sighs> We've done this one like, 400 thousand times, but I'll bite - every time I answer I'm a little closer to leaving. :grin:

I'm heading back to good old Sarah Lawrence College a week from tomorrow, and I can't fucking wait. Danny Howells will be welcoming me home to NYC. :grin:

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

i am doing a study abroad program this term. i leave on the 11th for middlesex university in london (three weeks from tomorrow!)

NOICE!

if you need a list of clubs/venues to check out

just PM me and i'll drop the science on ya.

Originally posted by alphster

I'm going to rutgers also, freshman on busch campus.

No, i'm not Asian.

ALpHsTeR

Thats cool man. Too bad you're not asian, cuz we own the place. ha ha, jk. I'm gonna be a sophomore, living in the Winkler suites on Busch. What building are you going to be living in?

I think we should have another Rutgers roll call the weekend everyone moves in, like, the 2nd or something.

haha man i wish i knew more rave/club kids when i went to rutgers... i heard one kid in the computer lab listening to the eddie baez promo tape when he started his residency @ roxy, but that was about it.

i'm starting back @ columbia on the 4th... i have to make the long-distance trek of 4 blocks to get there. sweet :P

rob

Originally posted by breakeraver

Thats cool man. Too bad you're not asian, cuz we own the place. ha ha, jk. I'm gonna be a sophomore, living in the Winkler suites on Busch. What building are you going to be living in?

I think we should have another Rutgers roll call the weekend everyone moves in, like, the 2nd or something.

Hehe, well i'm not asian. And yes Asians run Busch campus. Anyway, i finally got off Busch(richardson apts) and i'm spending my senior year on College Ave. We should definetely have a Rutgers meetup once school starts. Check the boards for a post about it. There are lots of RU heads on CP. I'm moving into Easton Ave. apts on the 26th.