Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fuck the New York Rangers

I love the Rangers, but they totally fucked themselves by giving up their future in Jan Hlavac, Kim Johnsson, and Pavel Brendl for a concussion prone Eric Lindros. Lindros IS great, but what a risk to take when, in one check, he could have to retire. Granted the Rangers get a Flyers draft pick if he doesn't play a certain amount of games, but it was not worth it. What do you think?

Yet another I'd say stupid & extremely risky move on the Ranger's side. Lindros gets a concussion when he sneezes. We coulda used his talents years ago, not now when his brain is all jiggled up.

Now we have plenty of talented Centers, but not enough talented wingers. Anyways, really hope this move pays off cause it's sad to see them miss the playoffs year after year with the amount of $$ they are spending....

f*ck the rangers.

(especially since i saw them and their totally

unsportsmanlike conduct at continental arena

last year - such sore losers! they started a brawl

the instant after the final buzzer went off.)

long live the devils.

and the flyers aren't even worth mentioning.

heh, always gotta have the Ny-Nj rivalry. I'm not a Devils fan, but gotta give them props for doing so much more with so little (compared to big $ blueshirts..). Now if only that other NY team could get together a group of players good enuf to actually be an NHL team...

You rangers are horrible u can have lindros free of charge for all he rest of hockey fans think, he is done what a waste of money but thats the rangers for ya tryign to to keep the team old as dirt and all injury prone , its gonna take another 54 years to win a cup how sad is that... RANGERS SUCK

Its all about the Islanders now. Get ready for the next dynasty. Yashin and Peca are two of the best in the game, and we have a lot of young talent to go along with them. Its going to be like 1980 again in Uniondale. And I thought Milbury sucked- Sather takes the cake. He could have traded these exact same players for Jagr, arguably the best player in the world but was too busy playing golf up in Canada. He said he was not going to trade away the teams whole future for Jagr, yet he does for Lindros, who is one hit away from the end of his career. How long do we Islander fans have to wait untill we can start chanting "1994"

Originally posted by bjsil

Flyers fan and I couldnt be happier! I do wish Lindros the best, most importantly so he doesnt injure himself permanently. As for the drama, Lindy and his parents will bring plenty so get ready!

Same here. You can have Lindros. I'm still gonna marry him someday, hopefully before he is a vegetable...

Maybe this season, he can keep HIS HEAD UP!

Originally posted by thehacker

f*ck the rangers.

(especially since i saw them and their totally

unsportsmanlike conduct at continental arena

last year - such sore losers! they started a brawl

the instant after the final buzzer went off.)

long live the devils.

and the flyers aren't even worth mentioning.

Are you talking about the game where Jason Arnott layed on top of Mike Mottau and sucker punched him in the mouth? And when Mess skated over and broke that asshole's nose? Arnott deserved it, he was playing dirty! Wait until they meet up this year! Hope Mess breaks that pricks neck!:blown:

Originally posted by whodamanbb

Are you talking about the game where Jason Arnott layed on top of Mike Mottau and sucker punched him in the mouth? And when Mess skated over and broke that asshole's nose? Arnott deserved it, he was playing dirty! Wait until they meet up this year! Hope Mess breaks that pricks neck!:blown:

NOPE.

this was back in december (january?) and they were just

being SORE LOSERS at an away game vs. the devils.

with lindros, as long as he's healthy, your guarenteed one of the top 5 players in the league. Now the Rangers are tryin to pull off a deal for Hull. If they snag him, they would have the top line in the NHL. Lindros, Fluery, Hull. As for Philly, they're getting a 30-goal scorer w/ Hlavac, but Bredl, as much as a Ranger fan i am, this kid hasn't proved shit yet. 3 years, still hasn't played in the AHL. OK so he does have like 173 goals in 3 years but he' s hasn't showed he can play w/ the big boys yet. Philly either has a superstar on their hands or a super bust. Lets Go Rangers!!!!