Clubplanet Nightlife Community

To Swallow or Not

jamaica

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I let the guy cum in my mouth at all, then i swallow. I have only let two of my ex's do this. But my whole view on it is that if you let it in your mouth, why not swallow. It breaks the mood and sometimes offends the guy if you spit.

But, if my guy has a problem kissing me afterwards I will not swallow or let him cum in my mouth.

Originally posted by tastyt

Bottoms up! :shades2:

And I agree, any man who won't let you kiss him afterwards is a PUSSY!

I will never understand what is a guys problem with that. It's not like I want to spit it back into his mouth because that would be kinda nasty. But for a guy to turn his face away when you go to kiss him just because you swallowed is a total turn off.

:tongue: I agree if he can't kiss you after you swallow. Next time stop right before you know is about to come.:eek: And make him finish the job his self. And then let him know that he would kiss you after you swallow so there was no reason to finish:tongue:

my girl swallows, she's the first girl ive been with that swallows. i remember the first time she went down on me....and i was thinkin to myself "where did it go? where's the mess?" haha

i dont mind kissin her after she's done, as long as she already swallowed it all, cuz i dont want that snowball shit.

i guess i prefer girls that swallow, one it's cleaner..but more importantly it's a turn on for me.

Originally posted by xtcgspot

my girl swallows, she's the first girl ive been with that swallows. i remember the first time she went down on me....and i was thinkin to myself "where did it go? where's the mess?" haha

i dont mind kissin her after she's done, as long as she already swallowed it all, cuz i dont want that snowball shit.

i guess i prefer girls that swallow, one it's cleaner..but more importantly it's a turn on for me.

hi... k well i am his girl *hehe* and i must say i have never *not* swallowed... unless it was purposely supposed to go somewhere else.. but that rarely ever happens so, id have to go with swallowing... and i agree::: if ur gonna let it in my mouth, y not just swallow it?? im sure it feels better for the guy and if he likes it, then thats more of a reason to do it!! :tongue:

p.s..... u should be suckin his cock b/c u love it *lol*.... and if u love it u should swallow it!! :laugh::D;)

Guest gabo

This topic is making me fustrated enough where Iam just mashing my keyboard in a horny rage! I love it when a girl swallows, its such a great turn on! I have no problem kissing a girl after it either, why the hell would I?! I would be pissed off if I went down on a girl and she wouldnt let me kiss her afterwards. I had a couple of those... I dont get it I mean its not like i licked the bottom of a garbage can I licked you're pussy to dumb twit! sorry Iam just bitter today. :o

Guest bellaragazza

Bottoms up! :shades2:

And I agree, any man who won't let you kiss him afterwards is a PUSSY!

exactly..

Originally posted by chula22

But for a guy to turn his face away when you go to kiss him just because you swallowed is a total turn off.

It's just mean- and it makes you feel awful, like you just did something really trashy and now he doesn't even want to kiss you. That may not be the way he means it but that's the way it feels. :unhappy::cry: :worry2:

Girlfriend,Fiancee,Wife = Dont even let the cum go near they're mouth,hair,face...

Girl,Stranger,Hotclubber you just met, One night stand = CUM EVERYWHERE.

Thats the way I see..

Personally I dont even care what you do with it put it in your pocket if it gets you off.. I just care that the job was done...:D

Originally posted by dgmodel

Girlfriend,Fiancee,Wife = Dont even let the cum go near they're mouth,hair,face...

Girl,Stranger,Hotclubber you just met, One night stand = CUM EVERYWHERE.

See, I think that is wrong... I would have issues with a guy who wouldn't come in my mouth even after I told him it was okay and I liked it. When in bed, you should be able to treat someone like a sex toy even if you love them.

See, I think that is wrong... I would have issues with a guy who wouldn't come in my mouth even after I told him it was okay and I liked it. When in bed, you should be able to treat someone like a sex toy even if you love them.

Very true... when I am in a relationship with someone, they can do/try anything they want with me.

I agree. I understand both views(DG's and Tasty's) I have been in relationships where the guy would not allow himself to cum in my mouth. He would literally yank my ass off when he was about to cum. :laugh:

Which when I think about it it is pretty funny. BUT! I have also known gyus that wouldnt let me go down on them because they felt it would be disrespect to me. I am like WHOA!! Let me do what I want and I will draw my own lines. I know what is disrespectful to me.