Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BB will you stop sending me these emails!!

back2basics-

Hello David,

Newsflash! To bring together even more happy

couples, we just introduced the BEST HINT EVER!

This is what you've been waiting for. . .

GO TO: http://www.CrushLink.com/besthint.php3

Don't miss out on this golden chance to

find out your secret crush!

Sincerely,

The Crush Master

---

PS. We thought you'd like this new hint since

you're a CrushLink user; you may block further

messages @ http://www.CrushLink.com/block.php3

Originally posted by back2basics-

Dose being a frat boy mean you get loads of sex?

I wanna be a frat boy, i wanna be a frat boy.

Generally, but only with sorority girls with fake breasts who are drunk off really cheap beer. <shrugs> But, hey - beggars can't be choosers.

Originally posted by silente

<laughs> Well, you know. Gotta be nice *sometimes* - if I'm always mean, it stops being cute. ;)

yup, and besides you have to ride in a car with me, alone on Friday, so you had better be nice. I am crazy you know... suicidal.... :laugh::laugh:

Originally posted by back2basics-

Not sure if I preferred it when you two were arguing or being lovely dovey... there isn't any 'in-between' with you two is there?

<laughs> not really, but it's mostly my fault. I have a real hard time striking a balance between being a flirt and being a bitch. :)

<laughs> not really, but it's mostly my fault. I have a real hard time striking a balance between being a flirt and being a bitch. :)

I have noticed, but just ask Kimberly... I am the King of the message board flirts. I take the title, I hold the title.

Originally posted by bouncyboy

I have noticed, but just ask Kimberly... I am the King of the message board flirts. I take the title, I hold the title.

last time I checked, you were the queen, hun. Peeps is the king, and tickles your bootie at will

Originally posted by bouncyboy

Coming from a female with the title Club God (not goddess) that really doesn't hurt much.

Hey! That is NOT my fault. When CP redid the boards they made it unisex. So I take no responsibility for being a god rather than a goddess.

Besides, I'm not far away from 1500...then I will be "oracle of all truth" and it won't be an issue. :tongue:

Generally, but only with sorority girls with fake breasts who are drunk off really cheap beer. <shrugs> But, hey - beggars can't be choosers.

Actually, its more like drunk fat & ugly girls. (based on what little memories I haven't suppressed of my frat days)