Clubplanet Nightlife Community

We have some more people in our possy for the weekend.

back2basics-

Originally posted by bouncyboy

Oh no, not a group of Brits. Chicago will never be the same after this weekend. Yikes... Lock your doors folks, the redcoats are coming!!!!!

<laughs> Are you kidding?? It's gonna be great. Guaranteed there are people more mangled than us. And guaranteed you won't be the worst dancer. ;)

Originally posted by silente

<laughs> Are you kidding?? It's gonna be great. Guaranteed there are people more mangled than us. And guaranteed you won't be the worst dancer. ;)

Hey, I am never the worst dancer, Kimberly has a friend that takes the cake and the frosting with that one. LOL

And as for assuming that I can't dance? this :gas: is for you

oh, and B2B, It's Posse, not possy...

Listen BB and silente, we are going to show you how to party, the night will go a little something like this.

Meet round at B2B's, BB jumps straight in to the VCR's. We sit round at mine till we miss all the guestlists. BB's had a few VCR's at this point and is looking a little white and is gagging after the pill he has taken.

Head on out, BB pukes. He decides he does not trust the infinitely talented mouth of B2B and goes it alone trying to blag his way in. BB fails and pays $20, where as B2B get's in free and has access to the roped of VIP area.

BB pukes. Yanks realise that the reason they think Brits are bad dancers is that THEY have no rhythm and therefore wouldn't know a good dancer if it picked the up by the dangly parts, twirled them round and farted in their face.

Brits show Yanks how it is done, whipping the crowd up in to a frenzy. Yanks go home, puke and sleep. Brits either go to Cafe Surreal or stay up drinking till the sun comes up. Next day Brits get up an do it again even though they drank 7 times more and stayed out 5 hours longer.

back2basics - forthepurposeofthispostwombatandtommyarebrits

<laughs> Mean indeed. ;) So which brits are these? Are brent and tree coming?? Those two are out of control. :grin:

No not Brent and Tree. Tree is in the UK for 5 weeks, although Brent may grace us with his presence as the misses is away.

I don't actually know the people, they just posted on the Pure board and i offered to help, sent some mails and the rest is history.

Seem nice people, they are coming from London.

When ever have you witnessed me puking??? I thought so. I think you are confusing me with my roommate.

I bloody wiped your puke from my toilet bowl (i know it was yours because of all the sausage in it), the rest of the times i have been told ;)

It's all good though :) If i were to drink shots i would be puking for England.

Originally posted by kimberlyco

I saw that thred david, they seem nice. Cool, the more the merrier, especially guys like yourself david, more people to make fun of their "love bites"

Yeh they sound nice people (or at least Scott does).

And i wouldn't mind people taking the piss out of my 'love bites' if i got some love with those bites.

Originally posted by back2basics-

I bloody wiped your puke from my toilet bowl (i know it was yours because of all the sausage in it), the rest of the times i have been told ;)

It's all good though :) If i were to drink shots i would be puking for England.

Sausage huh?? Sorry my man, not mine. I don't ever remember puking at your place anyway.

Originally posted by back2basics-

Listen BB and silente, we are going to show you how to party, the night will go a little something like this.

Meet round at B2B's, BB jumps straight in to the VCR's. We sit round at mine till we miss all the guestlists. BB's had a few VCR's at this point and is looking a little white and is gagging after the pill he has taken.

Head on out, BB pukes. He decides he does not trust the infinitely talented mouth of B2B and goes it alone trying to blag his way in. BB fails and pays $20, where as B2B get's in free and has access to the roped of VIP area.

BB pukes. Yanks realise that the reason they think Brits are bad dancers is that THEY have no rhythm and therefore wouldn't know a good dancer if it picked the up by the dangly parts, twirled them round and farted in their face.

Brits show Yanks how it is done, whipping the crowd up in to a frenzy. Yanks go home, puke and sleep. Brits either go to Cafe Surreal or stay up drinking till the sun comes up. Next day Brits get up an do it again even though they drank 7 times more and stayed out 5 hours longer.

back2basics - forthepurposeofthispostwombatandtommyarebrits

Sounds like fun. I wish I could be there this weekend. Proud to say I'm neither Brit nor Yank. :D See yall in the winter. (Silente- I'll see you Labor Day weekend! :) ) B2B- post mad pics when you get back from IbiTHa, even the embarassing ones.;)

<laughs> Are you kidding?? ESPECIALLY the embarassing ones!! ;)

You ready for this one.

I happen to have, in my reach, a picture of B2B giving head to a statue at Kustom. Not only is he sucking on a stone dick, but it's at Kustom... :laugh::eek::laugh::eek::laugh:

You ready for this one.

I happen to have, in my reach, a picture of B2B giving head to a statue at Kustom. Not only is he sucking on a stone dick, but it's at Kustom... :laugh::eek::laugh::eek::laugh:

<laughs> Come on....you've gotta be kidding.

If not, I want to see it. And I want a copy. ;)