Clubplanet Nightlife Community

We have some more people in our possy for the weekend.

back2basics-

Originally posted by silente

<laughs> Come on....you've gotta be kidding.

If not, I want to see it. And I want a copy. ;)

I swear to god Linds. Kim is sitting with her arm around the statue and B2B is giving it a big fat BJ...

You want a copy?? I'll get you a copy...

Originally posted by kimberlyco

Debbie took that photo David... how the heck does Brandon know about it??? HEY BB, HOW DO YOU KNOW ABOUT IT!!!???

Erm Debbie is in for an arse slapping when I see her next...

DO you know how many pictures there are of me giving head to shit?... quiet a few. You won't believe some of the shit I have done..

I went to Walgreen's to get some photos with a fake fur tiger rapped round my neck, with Brent in an equally stupid outfit.

Got dressed up as women (full make-up and wig), took photos outside the YCMA in a photo shoot stylee.

Went swimming in some bodies apartments fountain and walked back through Chicago dripping wet.

Another blow job with a statue picture in the Four Seasons hotel.

Break dancing @ the Four Season.

Shit man I have to calm it down.... but NO photos in future, I look like an anemic rabbit on photos. And before BB says 'you look like an anemic rabbit all the time' Maintain Bitch.

Originally posted by silente

<laughs> Awesome. Isn't that steve guy from the NYC boards coming out with us too?

Yo yo....what up silente and b2b! I'll be in town with my boy Max tomorrow(thurs) night. I'm staying with my friend Chris and we're down to party. Any suggestions for Thurs? Going to the Cubs game Fri and then I'm down to meet up with you guys. I read that you're going to Zentra Fri...what's the deal there?? I'd love to check out Crobar during the weekend too. Sat night seems a little too techy and fast for me...I'd much rather dance to deep house on Fri.

I'm looking forward to hittin up Chitown! See you soon.

:smoke:

I know there was a BITCHIN party last week at Surreal on Thursday - b2b, tranceaction, and a few others hit that up. Tone promoted it, no? Is that a weekly thing, guys? (If it is, nyc, definitely hit it up - got nothing but rave reviews).

I'll be skippin that one (no goddamn id) but I'll definitely see you Friday - all these heads are celebrating my immenent departure. (Try not to look TOO happy, y'all) ;)

nyc420, check your PM's

Cafe Surreal is a great night to visit on a Thursday, you will go away with a pretty goo vibe for the scene. Unfortunatly this week it's hard house (last week Frankie Bones playing a mainly house set). So that's a shame.

However, if you want deep house Tone from the board promotes at a club called Le Passage, Thursdays are Deep house.

Check you PM's and email me and we will get something sorted.