Clubplanet Nightlife Community

18 year old dies at Exit

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by shugabooga

how tragic. his family must be devastated. he sounds like a really good kid who just took much of a risk with his partying, or maybe he got a bad pill????? most likely the results of his autopsy won't be published, so we may never know for sure.

people, please be careful & party responsibly. that includes drugs AND drinking - and especially drinking & driving.

if there is any possibility that you might be thinking that this isn't drug related, you are in denial.

Originally posted by thorinaiello

if there is any possibility that you might be thinking that this isn't drug related, you are in denial.

thorin, reread what i wrote and i think you'll understand what i'm saying. in no way am i denying any possibility of drugs causing his death...merely suggesting that he got a bad E pill...one of those ones with PMA that cause you to overheat. or like the others said, maybe it was K or G. all i know is that we never heard the final results of the med student who died at twilo, or if it was publicized, i missed it.

and exitheadzzz....have a little heart, man. if you're not part of the solution, then you're part of the problem. that goes for all of us, whether we use drugs, or just turn our heads the other way when our friends use or sell them.

Originally posted by trancerxn112

I just wanna know which FUCKING ASSHOLE jacked one of that kids shoes :eek:

lolololololololollol u r really funny......i can just imagine some huge jucie-head making people to give him their shoes !:D :D :D

Obviously he was so fucked up that he couldn't feel anything !He probably never knew that he lost one shoe !:( :( :( I have to say that i totally agree with exitheadzzz! He was a "nice" kid ......i donno.......if he was one he would never do this shit to his family!!

I just wanna say I completely and totally agree with synderella and shugabooga. For real, you people who sit and mull over the possibility that a club you like may be shut down must have had some issues in your family or something, because there is a difference between LIFE and NIGHTLIFE. Although its true that people drop dead anywhere and at any time, for an 18 year old in good health to drop dead from unknown causes combined with dehydration is awful and should be looked into. And you people should just never talk, because your ignorance makes me and probably most other people here who dont wanna get involved, feel like puking. Peace oooooout. :(

holy shit... I remember this guy.. When was this?? If this was like a week or two ago, PROMOTERS, try to remember.. (whoever came to get paid early)

There was a guy that looks like he was TRIPPIN BALLS, with 1 shoe on. Doug (head security) was walking him...

Well I didn’t say I don’t care !!!! I just said it was his fault ! We all make our choices and we are all responsible for our actions !!! He knew that there was a risk (unless somebody put some shit in his drink) That’s y I’ll never use drugs cause u never know what r u taking or did some illegal worker in sweatshop put little more or less and there is always good chance for death! “He was a good kid who JUST took much risk for his pratying”… shugabooga (u stated this like he tried new soda or something lol, I must say I absolutely agree with the rest of your post) He had to realize that for some choices there is no 2nd chance (once u do something like taking drugs that’s it ….. u can never go back in time and get 2nd chance…….being clean ….then u will take it again and again first u will take to try it and after cause u will feel bad or stupid in club without taking it !

2nd thing exitheadzzz said is that he doesn’t like when whole community is now saying he was a very good kid, best athlete ..etc and other bullshit…. I m sick of this role model shit when some1 dies! In my opinion he was just a normal kid who liked to party who took his partying to 2nd level (drugs) !!

Originally posted by realz

holy shit... I remember this guy.. When was this?? If this was like a week or two ago, PROMOTERS, try to remember.. (whoever came to get paid early)

There was a guy that looks like he was TRIPPIN BALLS, with 1 shoe on. Doug (head security) was walking him...

it was last friday the kid was by the office, then they closed the doors by the bar, he was bein held up cause he was lifeless, my boy seen him, and remembered the one shoe.

iam not here to support anything here but i wanted to say that everything in life can hurt u drugs, people, etc.... this kid was probbaly drunk already and dropped a pill and didnt drink any water to hydrate him and he lost it and passed out. someone probbaly had to drag him on the floor and his shoe feel off. as u drug addicts all know it is diffiult to die on E unless ure very fuckin stupid. he died bec of his stupidity and nobody elses. gulianni is a smuck if he keeps closing these clubs down. it is the peoples fault that they are doin drugs. yes it is illegal so if he wants to control it he should keep busting the big drug dealers. people do this shit in there house and so on. a girl died at my school last year doin E her down. what should they close down the school bec she did E in the dorm. nah nah nah nah nah. the more guli tries to control the club scence the worse its gonna get. bec there are less and less places to go and these clubs are now getting concentrated with drug users. i think he should let the clubs go and leave them alone.

im not even gonna bother to read everyones replies........csaue i know what they say......maybe he did od.....but come on people this is a tragedy not a time to say he did to much.....wtf is that all about.....thats just terrible......i never wanna see things like this in the paper.....instead of criticizing just express your condolences or say a quick prayer for the kid and his family........

Originally posted by msoprano13

im not even gonna bother to read everyones replies........csaue i know what they say......maybe he did od.....but come on people this is a tragedy not a time to say he did to much.....wtf is that all about.....thats just terrible......i never wanna see things like this in the paper.....instead of criticizing just express your condolences or say a quick prayer for the kid and his family........

Seriously people... have a heart, have some compassion, and if that's asking too much at least show a little respect for his family.

Originally posted by msoprano13

i agree..... who r we to judge what kind of person he was?? and who r we to sit here and criticize this kid for taking drugs?? seriously... think about it..

Exitheadzzz:: no one knows what he took. none of us can make any rationalizations as to why he died and none of us have any right to say well, he had to have overdosed. when u think about it, u dont have to overdose on drugs to die from them. if u take pills, all it takes is one bad one to disagree with ur body and take ur life. i started pills 2 years ago... and every time, ive been lucky. just this past friday i went to LL- my parents dont want me clubbing b/c its dangerous....so i lied and painted a pretty picture and said all we do is drink a lil when we go out to the city. and my mom said "what im most scared of is getting a phone call saying that something happened to u and my life will never be the same... i lay in bed awake all night when u go out scared b/c idk if ull make it home".. she doesnt know i ever took ecstasy but she knows its out there and i know theres bad shit out there but i always took the chance anyway.

well- i smartened up a lil. and made friday night my last night to roll. im done with it. im not gonna knock anyone for doin it but u can never be too careful.. yes its fun and yes u feel really good but i just realized that its not worth what could happen to u. i imagine MY family being the ones to have to deal with ME dying b/c of drugs. and it makes me wanna cry. so i stopped putting myself in a position where it can possibly happen to me. so my advice is to just stop judging who this kid was and to stop judging what he "might have taken" b/c we dont know and everyone needs to seriously think about whether or not its really worth ur life. and say a lil prayer for his family b/c if it was ur family that was going thru this ud want the same for them

that kid who did at exit (mike) is my best friends cousin...

he took what he thought was a pill but it was ALL coke....

this was his first time a club... and his first time doing a drug....

the newspapers have no idea what the are talking about...

hope i shed some light on the situation...

ps.

the wake is today and the funeral is tomorrow...

wow. I've been sitting here reading through all of these posts (my first time reading a three pager) and then there's this post from the cousin's friend. All posts end.

This is one of those really sad things in life when you just can't explain why bad things happen to good people. He didn't get to have the multitudes of good experiences in a club like we have. He didn't get to experience the magic. Not once. He was so young and just getting into a new phase of his life. Shit, this sucks.

My condolences to everyone involved.

But I must say that besides this specific incident. . . I agree with all of those posts who say "respect yourself. don't be stupid or you'll one day pay the price". I stopped doing drugs in March and I must say it was the best choice I've made for myself. I feel like it has to be a choice for each individual. It comes with maturity, I think. Once you realize the importance and fragility of life. Once you realize that you're not invincible. Once life becomes more about relationships and truth and hard work and love and less about self gratification.

Each to his own.

wow. I've been sitting here reading through all of these posts (my first time reading a three pager) and then there's this post from the cousin's friend. All posts end.

This is one of those really sad things in life when you just can't explain why bad things happen to good people. He didn't get to have the multitudes of good experiences in a club like we have. He didn't get to experience the magic. Not once. He was so young and just getting into a new phase of his life. Shit, this sucks.

My condolences to everyone involved.

But I must say that besides this specific incident. . . I agree with all of those posts who say "respect yourself. don't be stupid or you'll one day pay the price". I stopped doing drugs in March and I must say it was the best choice I've made for myself. I feel like it has to be a choice for each individual. It comes with maturity, I think. Once you realize the importance and fragility of life. Once you realize that you're not invincible. Once life becomes more about relationships and truth and hard work and love and less about self gratification.

Each to his own.

I knew his older brother...we went to school together...like any suburban town, but especially ours, drugs aren't considered a real threat by parents and teachers b/c the "it doesn't happen in my home" mentality exists. Denial is rampant. You can't even point fingers after the fact, how do you pin point it before...whats experimentation and recreational use vs. sensible moderation. How about a bad batch...yeah we all know who our dealer is...but does that make a difference in a batch of 20,000 or so? i guess it makes a diff. if you get the one in 20,000. The wake was horrible, but how many will go out this very weekend and trip? I don't worry about stuff like this, b/c I can't do stuff anymore...heart palpitations. Uhh...it makes you think, but for how long?

man that sux...

they shouldnt make water that expencive ... :)

if the kid got dehydrated(sp?) it would so not be cool....

and whats this shit about people dieying at clubs..i mean how stupid are can a person be to push themselves to death...

its really sad...

a stupid reason to die if you ask me...