Clubplanet Nightlife Community

18 year old dies at Exit

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah thats really sad. But I think we all know that drugs must have been involved. Nobody just drops dead like that, especially not in a NYC night club without illegal substances. I wonder how old this kid is... Exit might get screwed is he is younger than 18. Well either way they are in trouble, next on the list to be shut down. Bad things happen to good people too, its a shame.

If everyone reads the article, you'll see when it happened? Bigwill you said get the fuck outta here, lol bro remember you took 2 hits, and a few bumps, bro everyone looked fucked up 2 u, im sure you wouldnt noticed something like this. No one does, read the article, they took him right outta there once they seen how fucked up he was. I hope it wasnt drugs that he was takin cause then Rudy will be a dick. But if it was Drugs, I hope they change the article around, they make everyone to be fuckin angel's, meanwhile I wonder what this kid took. Please. I feel bad for his parents, but I hate the way they write stories. :mad:

how tragic. his family must be devastated. he sounds like a really good kid who just took much of a risk with his partying, or maybe he got a bad pill????? most likely the results of his autopsy won't be published, so we may never know for sure.

people, please be careful & party responsibly. that includes drugs AND drinking - and especially drinking & driving.

Im gonna be the negative one in this whole thread. Read the article and the way he was, he didnt die from no bad pill. Yeah he was a good kid, great, woohoo, but he took drugs, does that still make him a good kid? Whenever someone dies they praise the good shit they did, and how good a person they were. Lets see, the % of sober people in exit is seriously like 10% even if it is that. Was this kid Sober, definetely not. Did he know where he was going before he got there, I bet he did. Did he plan on taking whatever drugs he took before hand, of course he did. Now 18 years old, probably out of high school, should have a little responsibility to know what he swallowed or snorted. Therefore he knew what the consequences where. For somone to come on this thread, and say DONT DRINK AND DRIVE, and be careful? Cmon now, people on this site been doing shit for years, everyone has there precautions, methods and everything of handling it the safe way. The last thing we need is a mommy figure to caution people on it. Im venting because shit like this annoys me, first off Exit is gonna be the next club to go, peace Draper. There gonna bash NYC CLUB/RAVE SCENE, and make it out like everyone is a sick drug addict, Which I know I aint and a lot aren't. Ok This is my longest post ever Imma stop, if anyone wants to debate this with me, please dont cause I dont wanna type no more. Thank You. :D

WHEN ARE PEOPLE GOING TO REALIZE LIFE MEANS SOMETHING AND IT IS NOT TO BE PLAYED WITH!! UGH THE WHOLE CLUB SCENE IS JUST GETTING MORE AND MORE FILLED WITH DRUGS, GLAMOUR, WHORES, AND MEATHEADS!! CANT PEOPLE JUST GO OUT TO LISTEN TO THE MUSIC AND HAVE FUN ANYMORE!! WHAT HAPPENED TO THE MENTALITY OF PEOPLE !! IT IS JUST SO SAD TO HEAR ABOUT ALL THESE DEATHS I MEAN WHAT THE FUCK!! IF YOU ARE GOING TO DO SHIT AT LEAST RESEARCH IT BEFORE HAND SO U KNOW WHAT U R GETTING INTO!! I AM SO GLAD I STAYED DRUG FREE!!! WHY WOULD ANYONE EVEN WANT TO HURT THEIR BODIES OR RISK THIEIR LIVES FOR ONE NIGHT!! LIFE IS TOO PRECIOUS!! BUT AT LEAST ONE GOOD THING THEY WILL SHUT DOWN EXIT!!

...of what your opinion is of exit or the crowd or the parties or the DJs, it is fucking stupid and shitty to be wishing the largest club in nyc to shut down. especially with their impending renovations, the arrival of JV, and the potential for "Earth" to take that space to a new level.

You guys need to fucking check it.

-MJR

Originally posted by exitheadzzz

Im gonna be the negative one in this whole thread. Read the article and the way he was, he didnt die from no bad pill. Yeah he was a good kid, great, woohoo, but he took drugs, does that still make him a good kid? Whenever someone dies they praise the good shit they did, and how good a person they were. Lets see, the % of sober people in exit is seriously like 10% even if it is that. Was this kid Sober, definetely not. Did he know where he was going before he got there, I bet he did. Did he plan on taking whatever drugs he took before hand, of course he did. Now 18 years old, probably out of high school, should have a little responsibility to know what he swallowed or snorted. Therefore he knew what the consequences where. For somone to come on this thread, and say DONT DRINK AND DRIVE, and be careful? Cmon now, people on this site been doing shit for years, everyone has there precautions, methods and everything of handling it the safe way. The last thing we need is a mommy figure to caution people on it. Im venting because shit like this annoys me, first off Exit is gonna be the next club to go, peace Draper. There gonna bash NYC CLUB/RAVE SCENE, and make it out like everyone is a sick drug addict, Which I know I aint and a lot aren't. Ok This is my longest post ever Imma stop, if anyone wants to debate this with me, please dont cause I dont wanna type no more. Thank You. :D

I agree. Anyone who does drugs knows the risks they are taking. Sometimes good people do bad/stupid things.....But we each control our own futures. I'm not trying to be Mother Superior or anything, trust me I did my fair share of stupid stuff.....

Originally posted by exitheadzzz

shit like this annoys you? too bad. think how his family feels. they certainly don't care how YOU feel. you're worried about whether or not the club that you promote at is going to get shut down, they've lost a son.

I just read the article in the bergen co record. it is sad. they are claiming that its not substance abuse related cause the kid played football and was"such an angel" but from what they described as his behavior and being at exit, i am sure that drugs were envolved. all of the ny clubs are slowly dying and now this with exit! whats going to happen to nyc nightlife???:eek:

its really sad when something happens like this

not only for the kid and his family, but for evryone one else that enjoys clubbingee

its very sad how clubs take all of the blame if someone od's there, especially if the victim takes the drugs before they go into the clubs

now let the next wave of drug raids begin......

Originally posted by shugabooga

shit like this annoys you? too bad. think how his family feels. they certainly don't care how YOU feel. you're worried about whether or not the club that you promote at is going to get shut down, they've lost a son.

Trust me. Shuga, I dont care how his family feels. They lost a son, I said before I FEEL FOR HIS PARENTS, Do I give 10 shits, no not personally, you fuck with drugs, you know the consequences, I fuck with it, but I know how to chill from time to time, and how to control myself, because he played football and mad the kid in his spanish class laugh, I should feel bad for him? IF YOUR BIG ENOUGH TO FUCK WITH DRUGS, YOUR BIG ENOUGH TO PAY THE CONSEQUENCES, rehab, jail, DEATH, whatever it maybe, Again my opinion if u get offended, I dont care.

:(

the truth is sad espcially when its mixed in lies.

Who knows what happens.

I only know what I see.

Used to go to exit six months ago.

But I got real tired of people destroying themselves

"Hey buddy are you alright?" "uhhhhhhhh"

Spent half the time playing doctor.

Thats just me I guess.

You see this kid foaming at the mouth with one

shoe on...the other hanging off his ear

clapping his hands and barking like a seal

and people just sit there....ignoring it.

Too fucked up themselves.

Then theres the argument of

"He should of been more responsable."

Sure...yeah your right. Shouldnt you be too though?

Being a part of it...

I feel responsable every time something like this happens.

Feel like I could of done something about it.

Maybe I could...maybe I couldnt.

All cause and effect.

We play with fire someones going to get burned.

We take drugs....the drugs are going to take us too.

One by one...two by two.

Have to understand the mayor

Not that I like how he goes about things

But hes just a parent to this city

no matter how big of an idjit he may be.

Trying to protect us.

Because obviosly we have a hell of a time

protecting ourselves.

:flame:

"Know your boundires...then destroy them utterly."