Clubplanet Nightlife Community

18 year old dies at Exit

Originally posted by exitheadzzz

Im gonna be the negative one in this whole thread. Read the article and the way he was, he didnt die from no bad pill. Yeah he was a good kid, great, woohoo, but he took drugs, does that still make him a good kid? Whenever someone dies they praise the good shit they did, and how good a person they were. Lets see, the % of sober people in exit is seriously like 10% even if it is that. Was this kid Sober, definetely not. Did he know where he was going before he got there, I bet he did. Did he plan on taking whatever drugs he took before hand, of course he did. :D

Well you could not sound more ignorant. So if this kid did die from drugs, this means that he is a bad person?? Of course when anyone dies, there going to praise them and talk about the good in them...do you expect them to sit there and bash the person after they die? Just because a person does drugs, DOES NOT mean they are no longer a "good kid." Whatever the case may be here, I'm sure this kid did not plan on taking any drug that he knew would jeopardize his life, as is the case with most people who do drugs...so I'm sorry that it may close down a club that you frequent. I would like to here what you have to say, had this kid been a friend of yours or a family member...would you still feel that he deserved this because he was doing drugs....I really doubt it.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's interesting that someone posted that the kid took a pill that was all coke. That's hard to imagine, because AFAIK coke costs a little bit more than E (not as much on the street, but dealers get E for nothing compared to what they pay for coke) Even so, a pill of coke probably wouldn't contain even a gram of coke. I've never swalloed coke so I don't know what it could to to ya...make your stomach numb? guess not.

supposedly he drank all day and at the club he took 5 pills and went into a coma. that is ure answer if all u guys are wondering. i have the inside info. so meassage to all of u dont get fucked up and then take a pill. although he did drink all day and took five but be careful dont be stupid and commit suicide. that is like putting a gun to ure head. why do it?????????:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

I'm f-ing retarded how they write articles! The older community gets on paranoia and thinks that their children are drug addicts! But the media always exaggerates every story just to attract attention, but the club scene is getting dissed.

I personally think that there is nothing wrong to trip once in a while or smoke a lil' weed with your buddies and just chill out! But some people don't know the limit and get fucked up, fucking it up for them and everybody else. For example, this guy I know sniffs about 5 jars a day! And he isn't chillin somewhere...he is walking the streets!!! If he has some powder, he sniffs it! He does lines on his arm, in the laundromat, on the steps of a building...everywhere! Everybody is telling him to stop, but he doesn't and he meets up with somebody, and then his mom shows up and screams AT US for "giving him money to buy drugs", so that her lil' angel will be ODing every fucking day. It's like "what?" "Wake up bitch! Your son is crackhead."

Originally posted by lesdig

Well you could not sound more ignorant. So if this kid did die from drugs, this means that he is a bad person?? Of course when anyone dies, there going to praise them and talk about the good in them...do you expect them to sit there and bash the person after they die? Just because a person does drugs, DOES NOT mean they are no longer a "good kid." Whatever the case may be here, I'm sure this kid did not plan on taking any drug that he knew would jeopardize his life, as is the case with most people who do drugs...so I'm sorry that it may close down a club that you frequent. I would like to here what you have to say, had this kid been a friend of yours or a family member...would you still feel that he deserved this because he was doing drugs....I really doubt it.

look what u said your a moron, you said "im sure this kid did not plan on taking any drug that he knew would jeopardize his life" lol your funny yo, I forget E is vitamin C and shit its good for ya. I drop sometimes, I rail K, I smoke, but I know how to control myself and moderate. I know the consequences of drugs, the worst, you die, you wanna fuck with it, pay the consequences, its like that saying, You Wanna Play With Fire, You'll Get Burned? I think thats it, lol, but whatever. My posts were not about the club closing, hell yeah I feel bad for the kids parents, I think its a shame, but we all know the whole "My Song dont use Drugs" thing gonna come out, whats the % of people in manhattan clubs who havent tried or do E, shit id say like 5%. Put this thread to a end, peace. :idea::blown:

i have to agree with exitheadz

its really sickening how parents dont know/in denial of how fucked up their kids are

i would also say that it is less than 5% of clubgoers havent tried anything

i admit it, i havent tried any drugs (and no doubtness, i dont want any! lol). sometimes i feel left out (ie the only one in the club not on something) but that fades away as soon as i turn around and see people passed out on the floor

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

i have to agree with exitheadz

its really sickening how parents dont know/in denial of how fucked up their kids are

i would also say that it is less than 5% of clubgoers havent tried anything

i admit it, i havent tried any drugs (and no doubtness, i dont want any! lol). sometimes i feel left out (ie the only one in the club not on something) but that fades away as soon as i turn around and see people passed out on the floor

I just want you to join the Family, Dammit!

Nah..Chillz. I respect your decision, and it's good that you have a mentality not to be stupid like me.

I just want people to be more responsible with their drugs, and their actions.

My condolences....