Clubplanet Nightlife Community

fav simpsons episode

and that talking fox was really.... a talking dog!

my fave is the laddie episode. the whole episode was weak, except the last minute where the cops find the blind man's pot.

other amazing ones:

- where bart becomes a gangster

- the burlesque house (where's bart? his food is getting cold... and eaten)

- the fish-bulb

- lisa becomes a vegetarian (doesn't anything in here not have any meat? possibly the meatloaf)

- homer goes back to college

- when bart goes straight edge and lisa rebels

- duff gardens (we'll go this weekend... unless another aunt dies)

- 32 short films about springfield (do you know what they call a krusty-burger with cheese in shelbyville?)

my favorite drug reference (aside from the laddie thing): when lisa sees what her future is like, and they show maggie as a teenager wearing her trademark pacifier... only this time its around her neck

i watch waaaaay too much simpsons

rob

Guest gabo

Honestly, I cant decide. they are all awsome, even the ones that arent that good still are awsome!! I was sad when twilo closed, but I will cry like a bitch when the simpsons are off the air.

okie not only are the simpsons the best show on tv but its like a religion in my house my brother sister and me get 2gether to watch this ...some of the best episodes are when...

when they go to australia and homer starts singing my country tis of thee when the toilet flushes the counter clockwise way(or whichever way it flushes here)

LOL when apu gets fired from the kwikimart and homer and him go to india and ask that leader of the kwikimart for his job back..but the best scene is when they are on the train hanging off and then they announce food is being served in the dining cart and everyone starts like moving to the dining cart but like they're hanging off of this bar...u knowwhat im talking about if u've seen this episode...

the one when the soccer games are there and willie and his friends show some real soccer shananigans LOL...funny as hell...

anyone with Dr. Nick....or when homer becomes obsessed with flanders....

this is the greatest show on the planet...GOD FORBID IT EVER GETS CANCELED I WILL DIE....

It's not the best one, but I have a special place in my heart for the Monorail episode. I saw that one about two weeks before the Music Man went up my sophomore year in high school - I laughed til I cried during the town meeting. :grin:

comes real close bettween all the treehouse specials

homer tripping out from eating chili

::were gonna miss the cook off::

When springfield joined that cult

and the 22 short films with a hint of pulp fiction

but rodney dangerfield playing burns long lost son is the greatest for me.

my favorite episode is when rickie martin and paul oakenfold made guest appearances...hey maybe if bart simpson was an oakey fan you would be too....

and FYI..ricky martin is a perfect example to use in getting my point accross. If you don't understand what my point was, maybe you should spend more time growing up and less time watching cartoons...

i'm not trying to start this stupid drama with you over Oakenfold (or anything else). The last thing i said in my post was to chill out with all the bashing and express yourself maturely...I guess that was too much to suggest from some people (U).

unlike most of the other replies, yours made no sense whatsoever. this is why i chose to reply back.....peace...

:blown:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by gonzojournilist

comes real close bettween all the treehouse specials

homer tripping out from eating chili

When springfield joined that cult

and the 22 short films with a hint of pulp fiction

but rodney dangerfield playing burns long lost son is the greatest for me.

I love the one about the cult...and how much is this free weekend? Awsome.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

My favorite episode has got to be the one where Homer and his two farmer friends make a popular tea drink for Springfield...Homer then makes the drink from a secret hidden stash and everybody in Springfield starts trippin'. Abe Simpson and pal act like Beavis & Butthead, Willie starts making out with his rake, and Barney sees a pink elephant come flying in through his window. The episode then ends with a Beatles' song in which you hear Homer repeating, "Flanders is dead".

Of course, any episode that centers around Mr. Burns and Smithers is always a riot.

:goofy:

Originally posted by realz

Anybody else notice how the people that wrote The Simpsons are Potheads. lol

its true...

Just gotta watch.. i can name at least 3 examples. (episodes)

actually in the next season, homer becomes addicted to medicinal marijuana (no joke!-the fall preview was in the daily news yesterday!)

oh and silente-a little tidbit for ya: conan o brien wrote the monorail episode

When homer brings the kids to Lullapolooza with cypress hill and hits from the bong.

Homer has flashbacks of high school and barney gets caught sneaking the bong in to the prom/dance.

There's just wayyy too many to even name, I don't even know where to start, but obviously the older ones are much better, but it's stilll a great show.

WORD..... med. marijuana.... lol

cant get any better...

There was one episode when Lisa becomes President. She has all these troubles with the other leaders of the world, but Bart saves her ass. At the end, Lisa says she'll do Bart any favor, and Bart the rebel that he is says "LEGALIZE IT". Lisa goes "Legalize what?" Bart "You know.." Lisa:"ahh consider it done!"

:] Only if we have leaders like her... lol

Originally posted by xtcgspot

my favorite epiode is when homer thinks bart is gay, and he takes him to the sawmill, or whatever kinda factory it was, and they're all gay, and he takes him hunting and stuff. that was a great episode.

That really was a great episode, God bless the simpsons