Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I am FUCKING worried

back2basics-

Somewhere down one of the zentra threads the guy said I'd be passed out by 2, so I should be stuffed in the back of a car while the rest of you guys go out.

First off, I am WAY more hardcore than that.

Secondly, coming from a guy who uses the unibomber as his avatar...it makes me nervous.

And I'm only kind of kidding.

Originally posted by silente

Somewhere down one of the zentra threads the guy said I'd be passed out by 2, so I should be stuffed in the back of a car while the rest of you guys go out.

First off, I am WAY more hardcore than that.

Secondly, coming from a guy who uses the unibomber as his avatar...it makes me nervous.

And I'm only kind of kidding.

I think that was tranceaction's post about you passing out. And personally I don't think that is going to happen. If you pass out we will make like weekend at bernie's and carry you around.

Originally posted by back2basics-

Fiatmusic

Is that a Uni-bomber you have as your avatar?????!????

And why?

Usually we have people we love or respect as avatars... PLEASE tell us you find it ironic.... (SP)

Yeah Fiat, wassupwitdat??? You are scaring us more and more each day man...

<laughs> Can you honestly see me as a hoochie? Hardly. But I can manage to look nice if I try. I do own makeup. I swear.

I am sure you can. I am just bustin' your balls as usual. I have only seen you in jeans and shorts, so seeing you dressed up wearing makeup will be a surprise I'm sure.

<grins> Undoubtedly. :)

<laughs> Actually, according to all present I was a really convincing dominatrix last spring at our S&M dance (long story...don't ask). Too bad all the clothes were borrowed...

<laughing> Linds, a dominatrix?? No way... I could never picture that.... what were you wearing? A leather cat suit? No way... uh uh...

And S&M dance?? What school do you go to again??? I am starting to think about heading back to school... :tongue:

Originally posted by bouncyboy

<laughing> Linds, a dominatrix?? No way... I could never picture that.... what were you wearing? A leather cat suit? No way... uh uh...

And S&M dance?? What school do you go to again??? I am starting to think about heading back to school... :tongue:

<laughs> I think some of my friends have pictures..I'll try to dig some up. I was wearing a black slit skirt, a black backless shirt with a rhinestone studded collar, red snakeskin boots, and enough makeup to paint a battleship. It was pretty striking. :)

The S&M dance is an annual tradition - we've got some freaky freaky people at my school. :) The rest of us will just use any excuse for a party. I'll let you know when it's coming up - maybe you'd like to join us? ;) I'm sure I could arrange a whipping

The S&M dance is an annual tradition - we've got some freaky freaky people at my school. :) The rest of us will just use any excuse for a party. I'll let you know when it's coming up - maybe you'd like to join us? ;) I'm sure I could arrange a whipping

Hell yeah let me know. Lord knows I could use a good ass whipping... I'll fly to NYC for an S&M party with a bunch of college girls. :D :D

Hell yeah let me know. Lord knows I could use a good ass whipping... I'll fly to NYC for an S&M party with a bunch of college girls. :D :D

<laughs> I'll hold you to this, you know. This year it was pretty crazy - there was a REALLY trashed guy (friend of mine, actually) juggling fire; the butchest dykes on campus were giving whippings on the way into the party (b2b, you up for this too?); literally no one was sober; my best friend wasn't there, so I had to lead her boyfriend around on a dog leash all night...it was out of control. :grin:

You can lead me around on a Dog leash all night this year. And you can hold me to that. Just be gentle on the whippings, my ass is sensitive. ;)

<laughs> Sounds like a plan. But I promise nothing on the whippings - I just watch and cheer. The big butch dykes do the actual whipping. And they tend not to be gentle. ;)

<laughs> Sounds like a plan. But I promise nothing on the whippings - I just watch and cheer. The big butch dykes do the actual whipping. And they tend not to be gentle. ;)

:shake::shaky::shake: big butch dykes are scary. I will remember to pad my leather pants that day.

:shake::shaky::shake: big butch dykes are scary. I will remember to pad my leather pants that day.

<grins> you can try, but last year they were giving bare-cheeked whippings.

They are avoidable, though - I managed to escape. And the public whippings were supposedly an anamoly, though they were so successful they might try to do it again this year. <shrugs> Up to you. Drunk college girls....bare ass whipping....drunk college girls....bare ass whipping...

Originally posted by back2basics-

Fiatmusic

Is that a Uni-bomber you have as your avatar?????!????

And why?

Usually we have people we love or respect as avatars... PLEASE tell us you find it ironic.... (SP)

I was looking for an avatar that I thought was funny.

I went through about 30 pages of avatars and didn't see any that appealed to me and then I saw the unibomber and thought it was fucking hilarious that it would be there.

Eventually, I'll figure out how to rally a custom avatar and use a fractal pattern instead.

Also someone else made the comment about stuffing Silente in the trunk.