Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sasha & Digweed

back2basics-

<shrugs> Wasn't last year - just hung with some friends in new york. Went to the parade, all that jazz. I was toying with the idea of going to DC to visit a friend of mine, but if S&D are gonna be here...I might get a sudden hankering to see the fam...

I'm sure they will be, but where will I find such cool heads to go with?? ;)

I saw the thing about Tiesto - the speculation is he'll be at LL, but no one really knows. A couple of my friends at school would sell their souls to peek with one eye at Tiesto, so I'm sure we'll be there. :)

Originally posted by back2basics-

Scott project suck hairy goats balls.

This is what I've heard. Hence my lack of trust in the world claiming to be the next Twilo. Who would *you* rather have - Scot Project or Carl Cox/S&D/Danny Tenaglia etc etc etc

Originally posted by silente

<laughs> ALL trance does NOT suck. Some is good. And that's as far as I'll go with that particular drama starter. :tongue:

I agree that some trance is good. I have about 5-6 Digweed CD's at home, and although half the CD's are boring there is some dope shit on there.

Oh yeah, and this is really going to start some drama, Almost all of Oakenfolds past sets are pretty damn good too. Yes they get worse with each new one, but the further back you go the better they get.

(damn Linds, I just agreed with you again, something must be wrong)

hey - generalizations are dangerous..

let B2B generalize all we want, we can fight back with "ALL brits cant dance".

Anyway B2B, you should let me hypnotize you then we'll do an age regression and discover the scarring incident which caused you to 'hate' trance. Perhaps you had something unspeakable happen to you while a repetitive bass line was playing.

btw.. tranceaction = clinical hypnotist... its the screen name i use on all the other hypnosis websites/mailling lists.. its not because i'm a big lover of trancemusic.. although I do love hard trance,, as well as hard house and techno.