Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who Else Thinks Saleen351...

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by saleen351

who is my only friend that still goes to clubs is BLACK!!!!! Ask tempskid, ceeotter,carbone, jbr, spygirl, laurie619.....I ain't a racist I'm just a realist,,,I hate niggers I like blacks, I

Because I've been called out as a defendant of this clown. Yo, SALEEN....showing up to someone's bar, having a few drinks, tipping (if that's what you call it you cheap bastard), and then leaving is not friendship nor is it any way to develop an opinion of someone.

WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE??????? The first thing a racist says in conversation is "I'm no racist but...." or " Yeah well my friend is black...."

Hey doughboy, go find a bakery tell them you're back to do their commercials. I know what your post is going to be in response to this because you are so typical so let me spare everyone your ramblings.....find a new joke about me b/c the fat guy jokes are old!!! Tell me something I don't know!!!!

SQUID!

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

Because I've been called out as a defendant of this clown. Yo, SALEEN....showing up to someone's bar, having a few drinks, tipping (if that's what you call it you cheap bastard), and then leaving is not friendship nor is it any way to develop an opinion of someone.

WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE??????? The first thing a racist says in conversation is "I'm no racist but...." or " Yeah well my friend is black...."

Hey doughboy, go find a bakery tell them you're back to do their commercials. I know what your post is going to be in response to this because you are so typical so let me spare everyone your ramblings.....find a new joke about me b/c the fat guy jokes are old!!! Tell me something I don't know!!!!

SQUID!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

This shit is getting to be too much....if he only knew you Jav, he would not be talking out of his ass like he is.

It's not even worth your time...except for entertainment value...to respond.

Sad part is, even if and when he moves to Florida, it won't prevent him from being on the board:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Guest saleen351

SQUID!

Hey asshole, sorry I can't spend my entire check at your shitty bar...I never said we were friends. All I simple said was that you have meet my black buddy..Did you or did you not???? You have met him that is all I said...Read the post again I never said YOU know that I'm not a racist...So calm down buddy....ITs gonna be ok....I will be cheep at your bar any time I want...WOW You gave me one free shot!!! Big wup...Now I owe you everything..I'll tell you what I'll come down there tonite sit at your bar and drink water! And I ain't tipping.... I'll come with my black friend and you tell him how much of a racist I am....No one has the balls to tell my bud Big D...I was best man in his wedding...So calm down Bro...I've never said anything bad twards you I thought you were a nice guy but I gueess I was wrong...SEE you tonite!!!!

I like my water chilled at 34 degree Farenheight!

oh yea JBR you got my by like 100lbs...and you know it! but I aint' going there...

Because I've been called out as a defendant of this clown. Yo, SALEEN....showing up to someone's bar, having a few drinks, tipping (if that's what you call it you cheap bastard)

I think this board has called him everything in the book, haven't seen "CHEAP" up here since JBR.:cool:

and thats one label i'd hate to have on me, i ain't the richest fuck in the world, but i'm def. not cheap, ouch:eek:

Hey asshole, sorry I can't spend my entire check at your shitty bar...I never said we were friends. All I simple said was that you have meet my black buddy..Did you or did you not???? You have met him that is all I said...Read the post again I never said YOU know that I'm not a racist...So calm down buddy....ITs gonna be ok....I will be cheep at your bar any time I want...WOW You gave me one free shot!!! Big wup...Now I owe you everything..I'll tell you what I'll come down there tonite sit at your bar and drink water! And I ain't tipping.... I'll come with my black friend and you tell him how much of a racist I am....No one has the balls to tell my bud Big D...I was best man in his wedding...So calm down Bro...I've never said anything bad twards you I thought you were a nice guy but I gueess I was wrong...SEE you tonite!!!!

oh yea JBR you got my by like 100lbs...and you know it! but I aint' going there...

That's funny. You call blacks nigger but then you go and hide behind one.

:monkey:

1) you did spend your entire check because you only spent $11, including a tip

2) It's probably the best BAR in town, and I'm sure you'll get several comments regarding it

3) It was 2 free shots, each, and a free beer, and the reason I hooked you up was b/c my partner said you cool to her in temps.....SEE I LOOK OUT FOR MY PEEPS!

4) Bring your friend along...I've known him longer than you think. Why is he your BLACK friend and not just your friend

5) Your friend D is a great guy, met his wife. SPENDS $$$$$ TOO!

6) You ain't drinking water at my bar cause I ain't serving your sorry racist ass. I never said shit at any point, SALTINE, you called me out

7)""""oh yea JBR you got my by like 100lbs...and you know it! but I aint' going there""""" BEEN THERE, DONE THAT and it's more like 50, tire boy!!!!!!

Guest saleen351

1) you did spend your entire check because you only spent $11, including a tip

2) It's probably the best BAR in town, and I'm sure you'll get several comments regarding it

3) It was 2 free shots, each, and a free beer, and the reason I hooked you up was b/c my partner said you cool to her in temps.....SEE I LOOK OUT FOR MY PEEPS!

4) Bring your friend along...I've known him longer than you think. Why is he your BLACK friend and not just your friend

5) Your friend D is a great guy, met his wife. SPENDS $$$$$ TOO!

6) You ain't drinking water at my bar cause I ain't serving your sorry racist ass. I never said shit at any point, SALTINE, you called me out

7)""""oh yea JBR you got my by like 100lbs...and you know it! but I aint' going there""""" BEEN THERE, DONE THAT and it's more like 50, tire boy!!!!!!

News flash big D just called me..I told him what you said...Me and him are def comming down there to drink water tonight....YOu don't get it, I never said shit about you..Or made you part of this and you brought it upon your self...BIg D likes his water at 38 degrees..Please be ready...What ever utopia you live in must be cool but no matter what he is black and I'm white..ITs that simple..How can you say Big D is a great guy???? He didn't tip you either the first nite....according to you...So I'm responsible for tipping you and he ain't???? Get a grip...I'm pregameing at his house then we will se you there!!!! Have my water ready!!!!!

Ok my heirem of men hating bitches..

first off I ain't scared of no one...

Call me a racist of what ever you want, this is fucking nj not the movie PCU assholes....

Second my buddy who is my only friend that still goes to clubs is BLACK!!!!! Ask tempskid, ceeotter,carbone, jbr, spygirl, laurie619.....I ain't a racist I'm just a realist,,,I hate niggers I like blacks, I hate white trash I like whites,, I hate spics I like ricans.....That simple... Hey I'm even nice to the mexicans that clean my house.....I even gave the kid some blueclaws tickets...

Mr saleen Will be in SSH this weekend..But not at the clubs....I have to hang with some peps that I will not see for a while since I'm moving and they ain't club ppl...But make no mistake sunday labor day I'll be in temps.....I've already started my retirement with clubs....

You bunch of carpet munching cum dumpsters!!!!!

No pictures again,,what a fucking surprise!!!

Let me just say this, I am a very nice girl, this post is very out of character for me, but I can't take it....Nick, I have had enough of this shit!!!!!!!! I have met you twice and only twice, I don't know you any better than Joe Schmoe from Alamo. Please DO NOT imply that I do. The first night I met you, you said some shit to me, but I blew it off. Then you put up that crazy post about those fools causing trouble. You are a fucking patheic wannbe excuse for a little boy.

You need to check your attitude at the front door, before you find yourself on your ass out the back door. I applaud you for wanting to move and a new life for yourself, but sweetheart you aren't going to get anywhere if you realize what you are saying and doing.

For not being a racist, you sure fit the profile. I've been told I'm a racist, you've met before, figure that one out!!!!!!!! You out weigh me by at 165 lbs, at least BUT I do have the balls to walk up to your Black friend and and tell him the shit you say. Don't fuck with me, I'm not in the mood today, maybe tomorrow:D :D:D

calm down now fella's....everyone is entitled to there own opinion

However....when people start going off on my friends that is a diff story. JBR is one of the nicest people I know and I consider him one of my very best friends.

Saleen...why bother going into drink water and tell him what temp you would like it...that is racist in itself making him seem like he is your slave or something. What is up with that. You started this heat yourself and now you have to get your boy involved..so no right.

Chill out man and ps his bar is one of the best in town! Start your reformation now and start being polite!:( :

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Let me just say this, I am a very nice girl, this post is very out of character for me, but I can't take it....Nick, I have had enough of this shit!!!!!!!! I have met you twice and only twice, I don't know you any better than Joe Schmoe from Alamo. Please DO NOT imply that I do. The first night I met you, you said some shit to me, but I blew it off. Then you put up that crazy post about those fools causing trouble. You are a fucking patheic wannbe excuse for a little boy.

You need to check your attitude at the front door, before you find yourself on your ass out the back door. I applaud you for wanting to move and a new life for yourself, but sweetheart you aren't going to get anywhere if you realize what you are saying and doing.

For not being a racist, you sure fit the profile. I've been told I'm a racist, you've met before, figure that one out!!!!!!!! You out weigh me by at 165 lbs, at least BUT I do have the balls to walk up to your Black friend and and tell him the shit you say. Don't fuck with me, I'm not in the mood today, maybe tomorrow:D :D:D

Ok shonnet,,

why don't you tell the peps on the board how I met you???? Ok I will, I met you in the dj booth at xs...Now stop me when I say a lie or a racist comment!

We chatted..I was drunk and so were you...I ask you if you dated white guys..You said yes...Then I asked you for your number and you gave it to me...I thought you were cute... And that is the end of that part...Then you see my comments. I had no idea you were on the board. You still said hello to me at temps every week after that..Then the last time I saw you you gave me shit about not calling you...That is nite you met my buddy by ceeotters bar...You wouldn't shut about it so you asked me for a beer and I got you one... So explain to me why a racist would ask for a blacks chicks number???????? There is no particular reason why I dind't call you execpt I knew you were not into it! So I didn't want to bother you!!!!! So shonnet lets end it hear because I still think your a nice chick!!!!

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by sistatrixie

calm down now fella's....everyone is entitled to there own opinion

However....when people start going off on my friends that is a diff story. JBR is one of the nicest people I know and I consider him one of my very best friends.

Saleen...why bother going into drink water and tell him what temp you would like it...that is racist in itself making him seem like he is your slave or something. What is up with that. You started this heat yourself and now you have to get your boy involved..so no right.

Chill out man and ps his bar is one of the best in town! Start your reformation now and start being polite!:( :

sweet heart, I never got JBR involved at all. Please copy and paste where I said that he could vouch for me as not being racist..All I said is that he met my buddy!!! SO he has to aploigize to me..NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND....So just please paste where I got him invloved and I will aploigize....Everyone knows the best bar in that town is captain Hooks....No bennies in there....just a local thang!

So good bye Cp for the day........ I'm going jet sking.........Suckers!!!!!!!!!!!

sweet heart, I never got JBR involved at all. Please copy and paste where I said that he could vouch for me as not being racist..All I said is that he met my buddy!!! SO he has to aploigize to me..NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND....So just please paste where I got him invloved and I will aploigize....Everyone knows the best bar in that town is captain Hooks....No bennies in there....just a local thang!

So good bye Cp for the day........ I'm going jet sking.........Suckers!!!!!!!!!!!

SALEEN WROTE "Ask tempskid, ceeotter,carbone, jbr, spygirl, laurie619.....I ain't a racist I'm just a realist,,,I hate niggers I like blacks, I hate white trash I like whites,, I hate spics I like ricans.....That simple"

And when did people from JACKSON become locals to our Island?

this is english I am typing, right?

Saleen,please bring your sorry ass to Spicy tonight!!! JBR and myself have defended you on here and now you call him out?? We have had it with all your negitive posts. They,as well as you,are getting tired....................... PS you should stay at the Cassville Tavern,i think they have .25 drafts there dont they?? You are a compleat ASS!!!!!!

Ok my heirem of men hating bitches..

first off I ain't scared of no one...

Call me a racist of what ever you want, this is fucking nj not the movie PCU assholes....

Second my buddy who is my only friend that still goes to clubs is BLACK!!!!! Ask tempskid, ceeotter,carbone, jbr, spygirl, laurie619.....I ain't a racist I'm just a realist,,,I hate niggers I like blacks, I hate white trash I like whites,, I hate spics I like ricans.....That simple... Hey I'm even nice to the mexicans that clean my house.....I even gave the kid some blueclaws tickets...

Mr saleen Will be in SSH this weekend..But not at the clubs....I have to hang with some peps that I will not see for a while since I'm moving and they ain't club ppl...But make no mistake sunday labor day I'll be in temps.....I've already started my retirement with clubs....

You bunch of carpet munching cum dumpsters!!!!!

No pictures again,,what a fucking surprise!!!

NO matter how you try to rationalize your words, there is no excuse for racial slurs. You do not call someone a dirty spic and expect to get a positive response - that is just plain ignorant. You are sitting here bitching and complaining about being judged for your looks .........yet you can come back and throw some racial slur at someone - what is that? You are a god damn hypocrite and maybe you should actually say something that has meaning if you expect anyone to listen....

why don't you tell the peps on the board how I met you???? Ok I will, I met you in the dj booth at xs...Now stop me when I say a lie or a racist comment!

We chatted..I was drunk and so were you...I ask you if you dated white guys..You said yes...Then I asked you for your number and you gave it to me... And that is the end of that part...Then you see my comments. I had no idea you were on the board. You still said hello to me at temps every week after that.. So lets end it hear because I still think your a nice

Yep, I was hammered....So what if you have a phone number, so do a lot of people I meet.....nothing new there. I did say hi, so what. You started talking to me. Yes, you did my me a beer, and say it was stupid for you to post that shit...I also bought you a shot....... That was only the second time I had ever met you so.....Like I said I have met you twice........ my friends said you were cool, then you opened your mouth, whatever, whatever, everyone fucks up, but learn from your mistakes.

Anybody up for happy hour???????:idea:

P.S. I still am a nice girl............:D:):D:)