Who Else Thinks Saleen351...

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Originally posted by saleen351

why don't you tell the peps on the board how I met you???? Ok I will, I met you in the dj booth at xs...Now stop me when I say a lie or a racist comment!

We chatted..I was drunk and so were you...I ask you if you dated white guys..You said yes...Then I asked you for your number and you gave it to me... And that is the end of that part...Then you see my comments. I had no idea you were on the board. You still said hello to me at temps every week after that.. So lets end it hear because I still think your a nice

Yep, I was hammered....So what if you have a phone number, so do a lot of people I met.....nothing new there. I did say hi, so what. You started talking to me. Yes, you did my me a beer, and say it was stupid for you to post that shit...I also bought you a shot....... That was only the second time I had ever met you so.....Like I said I have met you twice........ my friends said you were cool, then you opened your mouth, whatever, whatever, everyone fucks up, but learn from your mistakes. Anybody up for happy hour???????

P.S. I still am a nice girl............:D:):D:)

Hey Shonette,

Whats happening.....Don't sweat this clown.....He is an asshole and I've been saying that for a long time. I'm just glad everyone else is starting to see it. You are a sweet, beautiful lady and shouldn't have to deal with this asshole. See you soon.

Buck

Originally posted by unclebuc

Hey Shonette,

Whats happening.....Don't sweat this clown.....He is an asshole and I've been saying that for a long time. I'm just glad everyone else is starting to see it. You are a sweet, beautiful lady and shouldn't have to deal with this asshole. See you soon.

Buck

Hi Sweetie!!!!!!!

Thank you.:D I am not sweating, it's not worth it by any means. You just made me blush from ear to ear:grin3: Are you going out tonight???

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Hi Sweetie!!!!!!!

Thank you.:D I am not sweating, it's not worth it by any means. You just made me blush from ear to ear:grin3: Are you going out tonight???

I won't be out tonight....I am on a break from clubs....other than the occasional Surf Club Sunday appearence. But once lock heals from his broken leg, we are going to be hitting up factory every now and then. I might be down the beach on sunday of labor day. If I am we'll catch up then over a bunch of drinks.

buck

Originally posted by unclebuc

I won't be out tonight....I am on a break from clubs....other than the occasional Surf Club Sunday appearence. But once lock heals from his broken leg, we are going to be hitting up factory every now and then. I might be down the beach on sunday of labor day. If I am we'll catch up then over a bunch of drinks.

buck

I hope his leg gets better soon. I'd be crying if I were him. I should be at Surf for the next two Sundays. Somewhere around that same spot I saw you last time. SF, those days are some of the best......depending on how you look at 'em. Keep spreading cheer and joy:D

Originally posted by saynotodrama

Looks like he might be losing his teeth real soon too, especially if he shows up at YOUR bar!! He'll fit right in at Riggers by the time the weekend is here!! :tongue:

Now Now!!!! I won't start the trouble, especially at work. But, I will defend myself and my friends til the day I DIE.....YOU and your crew included,

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

Now Now!!!! I won't start the trouble, especially at work. But, I will defend myself and my friends til the day I DIE.....YOU and your crew included,

Goody!!! We now have a male figure in the bashing bitch crew - so I think it is only appropriate that a new name is formed. Suggestions and comments should be listed below!! hehehe:laugh: (Can't wait to see what happens next!!):D :D :D

Hey--Im just pissed that I had a client meeting for most of the day so I missed this drama, but now that Im here Im just going to add my two bits

Saleen--You should have learned enough about refraining from your bullshit ignorant comments from all the abuse youve taken

As for those words you said about me and evil

If you have half the balls you say you do--Come by Gary's bar at XS and ask him who I am--Then you can say those words to my face--

However, when you see me I doubt you would:laugh:

Originally posted by whataboutme

Hey--Im just pissed that I had a client meeting for most of the day so I missed this drama, but now that Im here Im just going to add my two bits

Saleen--You should have learned enough about refraining from your bullshit ignorant comments from all the abuse youve taken

If you have half the balls you say you do--Come by Gary's bar at XS and ask him who I am--Then you can say those words to my face--

Becareful he might be with "I'm not racist because I have a black friend" friend Big D. He dosn't like blacks he just likes to hide behind them.

their is something seriously wrong with you saleen why must you cause all this trouble before you go away if someone on hear that you have put down lately takes things personally your gonna get the shit kicked out of you you have put down alot of girls on hear that you dont even know. why is that i keeping reading your posts and my conclusion of you is

your either STUPID and GAY ??????????????????????????????????

which one is it? i know my answer to that

Originally posted by whataboutme

Doesn't that work thing suck?? It gets in the way of all the fun:)